Quantcast

Auburn Shuttle Sunday 2-11

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
This is really last minute but we're gonna be shuttling Auburn this Sunday at 9am. I'll be driving a dark grey Chev. Avy. and riding a black Foes DHS Mono. We'll be meeting at the bridge on the opposite side of Lake Clementine Trailhead. The more the merrier.

Mar 10, 2005
Santa Cruz/Sacramento, Ca
Up until this morning, I was convinced that it'd be raining like hell today, so I decided to stay in. . .

I am so regretting it. How was the riding? I tried to ride my bmx on my driveway for a bit, but I'm itching to get my big bike fix.

PS: I don't care what anyone says. Ever since they've plowed east side and gotten rid of those monster ruts, that's been my favorite trail. It doesn't have the waterfall anymore, but blasting down that trail is soooo awesome. It almost makes me feel like a racer.

mtbikermark

Monkey
Oct 26, 2004
Jackson, CA
PS: I don't care what anyone says. Ever since they've plowed east side and gotten rid of those monster ruts, that's been my favorite trail. It doesn't have the waterfall anymore, but blasting down that trail is soooo awesome. It almost makes me feel like a racer.
They plowed East side? I loved those ruts! Hub deep trenches are my favorite.

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
Well yesterday was great. The weather cleared up and was hella warm. We ended up with an 8 group ride, all great guys. The trails were pretty good as well, only a couple bad wet spots. The ride was perfect tho.

Piece,
Richard

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
damn, You guys no more last min. post anyway i was up there not to long ago and it was great.

lets get together next weekend it should be nice as hell out it is forcasted to be sunny and mid 60's all week

you no i got at least 5 bikes in my truck.

late.

i got me jason,scott, hey JB and Trout , Byoung?????

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
damn, You guys no more last min. post anyway i was up there not to long ago and it was great.

lets get together next weekend it should be nice as hell out it is forcasted to be sunny and mid 60's all week

you no i got at least 5 bikes in my truck.

late.

i got me jason,scott, hey JB and Trout , Byoung?????
If I ever get my friggn DH bike then maybe I could go........

Well yesterday was great. The weather cleared up and was hella warm. We ended up with an 8 group ride, all great guys. The trails were pretty good as well, only a couple bad wet spots. The ride was perfect tho.

Piece,
Richard

Hey Rich, good to hook up with you at least for two runs!
I was the guy on the orange ventana...
Cheers! Thanks for the lift up the hill too.:monkeydance:

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
I got one you can borrow, lol

Brett,

You are so so wrong!!! Besides, I just got the word that all my stuff is shipping from Morewood. I'm waiting on the shop to build my wheels and I should be good to go in the next few weeks.

How ya doing these days anyways? You get a Turner and all of a sudden you're too cool for us common folk!!! :)

gonefirefightin

free wieners
Brett,

You are so so wrong!!! Besides, I just got the word that all my stuff is shipping from Morewood. I'm waiting on the shop to build my wheels and I should be good to go in the next few weeks.

How ya doing these days anyways? You get a Turner and all of a sudden you're too cool for us common folk!!! :)
javier,

things are good, the hospital is still tweakin i am racing this year but I love pushing their buttons. been using the "turner cool factor" like its going out of style, had to rebuild it already from so much riding. the old wheels are both tacos by the way. .........

that might be the reason the hospital is so cranky.

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
Hey Rich, good to hook up with you at least for two runs!
I was the guy on the orange ventana...
Cheers! Thanks for the lift up the hill too.:monkeydance:
Mike, it was great meeting you finally after hearing about you from everyone I meet. I'm sure we'll hook up again, actually I'd like that a lot. You showed me some new fun lines on some of those trails we hit.

Mike, it was great meeting you finally after hearing about you from everyone I meet. I'm sure we'll hook up again, actually I'd like that a lot. You showed me some new fun lines on some of those trails we hit.

Cool. You're on!:cheers: We shall ride again.
Not in the next two weekends though, I'll be wrenching the Tour of Cali for Toyota-United this friday through Feb. 25th. It'll be 'fun'...but it'll take me away from two good weekends of riding.

I have to get a new dh helmet and then I'll drag out the big bike soon enough. Have to get tuned up for the impending N* opening! :busted: :twitch:

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
javier,

things are good, the hospital is still tweakin i am racing this year but I love pushing their buttons. been using the "turner cool factor" like its going out of style, had to rebuild it already from so much riding. the old wheels are both tacos by the way. .........

that might be the reason the hospital is so cranky.
NICE :thumb: