Quantcast

Auburn Shuttles early morning 10/19-10/20

Heath Sherratt

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2004
In a healthy tension
Daniel, Ryan, it was fun this morning. If we keep riding together we can get our shuttling down and have some serious training runs going on!! Ride with ya soon. Oh and Ryan, I have the floating brake arm too for that rig...H

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
Crap, I missed it!! Sorry about that. I woulda been in but we pretty short at work so I can get no time off. You thinking about doing this again in the near future?

It would be great if this was a Mon/Tues thing as I have a shuttle driver and those two days off.

ryanxj

Chimp
Apr 27, 2006
Daniel, Ryan, it was fun this morning. If we keep riding together we can get our shuttling down and have some serious training runs going on!! Ride with ya soon. Oh and Ryan, I have the floating brake arm too for that rig...H
Oh yea, I had a blast! Never been able to do that much riding in that amount of time in Auburn before. X2 on the shuttling, things seemed to flow pretty smoothly today. Thanks again Heath!

TROUT

Chimp
Sep 9, 2006
ELK GROVE
Yea Heath, nice ride today. If we keep doing that i might be able to keep up with you! yea right. still need to get my rig dialed in. And im sure you could help with that. Dan

Oh and my roommate has a buddy in cool who i guess rides everyday. so when i find out where some trails are ill let ya know!

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
I know where the coolside trails are, I have never had the time to ride them. I hear the PG&E trail is awesome but overgrown right now. We'll have to check em out soon. H
I heard it overgrown with Poison Oak plus the Rangers fenced off the good stuff.

Let me know whenever you wanna go Heath. Road, trail, shuttle......I need someone to beat me into shape as I've been riding but doing alil more running and lifting.