Quantcast

Auburn

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
we hit auburn sunday and it was a bit hot, not too bad tho. The week before was hella hot. The top of culvert is really dusty, I like that first kicker and log ride. Almost missed the kicker with all the dust trailing my boy.

marcm

Monkey
Jun 15, 2002
Elk Grove (sacramento)
hey jav sounds like you had fun to bad you did not crash so you can be like me frigggin dissabled....... i am going crazy........

bring the saw lets take this cast off..

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
Brett: You're killing me old man. You guys done with your honeymoon yet so she'll give your testes back so you can go ride? Speaking of Mary, now I'm going to go get into my tighties and go for a road ride..

Marc: I hope you feel better knowing that we are all out riding. Cut that cast off now.

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
hey jav.

did mike tell you about my new race setup? new f350 crew cab dually diesel 4X4 with a rampage 40 foot 5th wheel toy hauler. all paid for. now all i need is a small dog and to wear pastel stretch pants.

retired bitches. booya
He mentioned it. Sweet set up bro. Are you going to make your wife wear those big visors and stare aimlessly out the window too?

ryanxj

Chimp
Apr 27, 2006
Anything new re: trail conditions? I havent been up there since late april but am going to try and go this weekend. I need to get at least a little riding in before N* opens. Any of you guys have plans for Auburn shuttles this weekend?

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
Anything new re: trail conditions? I havent been up there since late april but am going to try and go this weekend. I need to get at least a little riding in before N* opens. Any of you guys have plans for Auburn shuttles this weekend?
Dry and dusty......that's it.

ServeEm

Turbo Monkey
Feb 21, 2006
SacTown
The only trail that bothered me was the upper section of Culvert where they graded early this season. The rest is tolerable but not even close to tacky. Has anyone been to the Auburn DJs lately? Been wanting to spot by there, curious if it's in good shape.

J_B

Monkey
Sep 20, 2004
In My '09 WRX STI
The only trail that bothered me was the upper section of Culvert where they graded early this season. The rest is tolerable but not even close to tacky. Has anyone been to the Auburn DJs lately? Been wanting to spot by there, curious if it's in good shape.
It's starting to pack down now but it's pretty dusty. When I get some time, I'm going to go check out the DJ's and give a conditions report. You still need to teach me some skills oh yodasan.