Quantcast

Audioslave

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
Nice show. A bit boring for a while but the crowd went nuts when they started playing old rage songs. Tom Morello is pretty amazing on his geetar.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
SHOW MORE PICS OF TOM's guitar!!!

Where is the gallery? The band is mild, i like RATM and Soundgarden better seperatly though. :blah:

Oh, DH girly will want some pictures of Chris...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
derekpearson said:
Nice show. A bit boring for a while...
"Nice" and "boring" are the words I would use to describe them.

They do nothing for me.

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
H8R said:
"Nice" and "boring" are the words I would use to describe them.

They do nothing for me.
I have no evidence to back this up, but it seems youre always in threads bashing bands. Why bother? If you dont like em you dont like em, but why feel the need to bash all the time?

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
mack said:
SHOW MORE PICS OF TOM's guitar!!!

Where is the gallery? The band is mild, i like RATM and Soundgarden better seperatly though. :blah:

Oh, DH girly will want some pictures of Chris...
thats the first pic I opened. I just started looknig through the shots. I shot more of Tom than anyone else because he was the most entertaining to watch. I got a few of Chris, but he pretty much stood in the same spot the whole time and it doesnt make for very interesting photos :)

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
derekpearson said:
I have no evidence to back this up, but it seems youre always in threads bashing bands. Why bother? If you dont like em you dont like em, but why feel the need to bash all the time?
??

Wow.

I remember bashing Tommy Lee, but it was because of his weak reality tv crap...

I don't bash bands that I know of, at least not here. Sorry if it comes off that way. Can you give me an example?

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Here's the only thing I could find, which was tongue-in-cheek.

In a thread from Rip titled: " Which want to be Metal Head wash out would you like to Beat up"

H8R said:
Beat downs:

Anyone in a band who wears a latex mask AFTER Gwar started doing it. You don't do it as well, and you have no sense of humour.

Anyone in a "punk" band that plays rap/pop/rock/nu-metal. (yes, I know that means thousands of beat downs)

Tommy Lee for his lame reality show stint on MTV. Shut up and play drums, drama queen.

:)

derekpearson

Monkey
Jan 25, 2004
H8R said:
??

Wow.

I remember bashing Tommy Lee, but it was because of his weak reality tv crap...

I don't bash bands that I know of, at least not here. Sorry if it comes off that way. Can you give me an example?

I cant give any example, and I may have the wrong guy. :oink: tommy lee bashing is ok. haha

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
BTW derek I really like your pics, rare to see such clarity in live pics like that, usually band photos are really murky.

Nice stuff.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
If you are not taking pictures of bands when you move to Hawaii I will be disappointed. The pictures of Green Day were pretty cool and I don't like them that much.

Good stuff Mr. Pearson.

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
stevew said:
If you are not taking pictures of bands when you move to Hawaii I will be disappointed. The pictures of Green Day were pretty cool and I don't like them that much.

Good stuff Mr. Pearson.
That's what everybody thinks but they don't post it. i know because i can read minds.