Quantcast

Avalanche suspension still around?

elgirafe

Chimp
Jun 15, 2017
Are they still in business? I'm not getting any kind of response via email or facebook.

elgirafe

Chimp
Jun 15, 2017
Check spam folder? For whatever reason Craig's emails always go to my spam folder.
That was the case for me as well. I was looking for a DHF-7.5 fork for a good old times style FR build but sadly it seems that they're no longer available.

konastab01

Turbo Monkey
Dec 7, 2004
He will reply it defo will be in your junk or spam as I emailed him recently and he hit me back up.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
get woke son

he's always been much better via phone than email for me, typical of any person over 50. is he over 50? he was very helpful after a quick phone conversation.

Udi

RM Chief Ornithologist
Mar 14, 2005
That was the case for me as well. I was looking for a DHF-7.5 fork for a good old times style FR build but sadly it seems that they're no longer available.
If you can't get that, have you considered grabbing a used Monster T?

I know they were built as a super lightweight race fork with minimal lube oil, and thus may not be in pristine functional condition on the used market, but you could have a look on pinkbike buysell anyway.

lobsterCT

Monkey
Jun 23, 2015
I am very pleased with recent Avalanche work on a 40 and rear shock. I spent 1/2 an hour on the phone with him one day chatting about the industry in general. The man has an extremely impressive knowledge and experience base. Its fascinating if you can get him talking.