Quantcast

Avatar help for Lil Manimal's RM account

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
i just created an account for noah, Lil Manimal, and i need to give him an avatar. i have the pics for his avatar and profile pic chosen and i can get them to the proper pixel limit but i can't seem to get them to a small enough file size. could one of you folks give me a hand and resize it for me.

profile pic:

once i get it all set up i'll show him how to check his pm's and stuff but he'll be browsing RM under close supervision as a lot of stuff on this site isn't quite 7yr old friendly ;)

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
If no one gets to the pic fixing, I'll do it at work tomorrow.

Is his screen name gonna be "Lil Manimal"?

Either way, it would be great if we had a way to designate the relative age of members, like under 10, 10-15, etc... I think it would help people respond a little more appropriately.

Maybe the mods could set up a Little Monkey zone? I know many monkeys are having kids and they're going up quick :)

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I liked that superman picture.

Either way, I'm sure he can contribute more than most of the jackasses on here. :D

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
If no one gets to the pic fixing, I'll do it at work tomorrow.

Is his screen name gonna be "Lil Manimal"?

Either way, it would be great if we had a way to designate the relative age of members, like under 10, 10-15, etc... I think it would help people respond a little more appropriately.

Maybe the mods could set up a Little Monkey zone? I know many monkeys are having kids and they're going up quick :)
i'll put something in his visible profile signature. his account is already up and he's got 900-something credits already :shocked:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I have more adult oriented avatars for him when he turns 15.