Quantcast

FARQ

Chimp
Jul 6, 2006
In my Head
I am completely stupid when it comes to computers. How, if it is possible to relay the info via internet, do I get an avatar?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
FARQ said:
I am completely stupid when it comes to computers. How, if it is possible to relay the info via internet, do I get an avatar?
It's actually impossible to relay that info via the internet. However, if you'll pm me your credit card and social security number, I'll get you the info ASAP.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
hate to ruin the fun of the e-bully crowd, but click on "MY RIDEMONKEY" (to the right, under the yellow banner at the top).. and then, on the left box (control panel) there should be a "EDIT MY AVATAR" link to click, then you are on your own....

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
FARQ said:
Well, I can see this is a lively joint. Can't wait for the block party.

Yep, welcome to the :monkey:!

You'll get used to the people making fun of your every last opinion, correcting everything spelling related, making odd referances to Woks, Microwaves and Fire Extinguishers, and having your first amendment rights revoked.

Once you get past all that, its all fun and games! :D

As for the avatar, up at the top of the page, under the black "Ridemonkey" banner, there is a link to "My Ridemonkey." On the lefthand side of that page, there is a link for "edit avatar." Good luck! ;)

FARQ

Chimp
Jul 6, 2006
In my Head
Well, well a little human decency after all. Thanks boys. I'll see if I can navigate this summb!tch and get'r'done.

FARQ

Chimp
Jul 6, 2006
In my Head
Yeah baby. You know. 303 domination. Rollercoaster ride. Beautiful, just beautiful bikes. Thanks for the heads up guys.

FARQ

Chimp
Jul 6, 2006
In my Head
Chunky Munkey said:
GEESH! He's ALREADY saying Get r done! Whoops, there goes the neighborhood!

I knew this place would turn into a trailer park eventually. :D
You say that like it's a bad thing. and they're not trailers, they are mobile homes. :rolleyes:

Old Man G Funk

Choir Boy
Nov 21, 2005
In a handbasket
binary visions said:
Sigh... I am no longer the sole voice of reason.

I'm a sad panda.

At least I was the original :(
You'll always be the original, but mine has capital letters (although I think that's probably because of my nerdy attention to grammar.)

fluff

Monkey Turbo
Sep 8, 2001
Feeling the lag
Old Man G Funk said:
You'll always be the original, but mine has capital letters (although I think that's probably because of my nerdy attention to grammar.)
A thread with you two in it is always going to be a bundle of laughs. :love:

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Skookum said:
What does McGRP01 stand for anyways?
McGRP is short for McGrupp (one of my favorite Phish songs), and the "01" is short for 2001 (Also Sprach Zarathustra) which is another song they used to play. Sooo...McGRP01 is representative of McGrupp > 2001, which a segue I always wanted to see performed.

Yeah, I'm a hippie.

dhbuilder

jingoistic xenophobe
Aug 10, 2005
Old Man G Funk said:
They also go by the name of tornado magnets.
i pass a small "community" of them when i drive out to our d.h.trails.
it reminds me of pins in a bowling alley, all lined up and ready to be knocked over.

MudGrrl

AAAAH! Monkeys stole my math!
Mar 4, 2004
Boston....outside of it....
one of my friends (an illustrator) once had to do a project on "A Uniquely American Experience"

So she made a papier mache tornado rolling through a mobile home park. The tornado even had little bits of fence, cars, and homes stuck to it's sides....

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
MudGrrl said:
one of my friends (an illustrator) once had to do a project on "A Uniquely American Experience"

So she made a papier mache tornado rolling through a mobile home park. The tornado even had little bits of fence, cars, and homes stuck to it's sides....
i wish i had the power to control funnel clouds, i think it would be an interesting way to fish for sole.