Quantcast

Average intelligence in the Lounge.......

dhtahoe

I LOVE NORBA!!!!
Feb 4, 2002
Flying Low Living Fast
And I posted some good news ABOUT BIKING. See N* update. Also the importance of your fork oil, and about how to defend yourself from tail-gaters. It all sounds pretty useful to me. Not like all the HS fags who start threads about what kind of gum should I chew. Oh let's not forget about the mad props to motionboy for hooking up his bros, and for the importance of safety while licking honey off your honey. All VERY important :)

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
its the LOUNGE!
why does everything have to be intelligent in the LOUNGE?

jaydee

Monkey
Jul 5, 2001
Victoria BC
jdcamb said:
Why does it have to be insipid/juvenile all the time in the Lounge?
Sometimes I think there needs to be a kiddie's version of this site, and a moderator should redirect all the juvenile threads and comments there. It wouldn't really have anything to do with chronological age, just mental age.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
jaydee said:
Sometimes I think there needs to be a kiddie's version of this site, and a moderator should redirect all the juvenile threads and comments there. It wouldn't really have anything to do with chronological age, just mental age.
There is. It's called Pinkbike. :rolleyes:

-S.S.-

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dhtahoe said:
And I posted some good news ABOUT BIKING. See N* update. Also the importance of your fork oil, and about how to defend yourself from tail-gaters. It all sounds pretty useful to me. Not like all the HS fags who start threads about what kind of gum should I chew. Oh let's not forget about the mad props to motionboy for hooking up his bros, and for the importance of safety while licking honey off your honey. All VERY important :)
Ummmm......... methinks he dost protest too much.

-S.S.-

That smiley meant I was *JOKING*:D

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Ur Way 2 Uptight1!1!!! Omg Wtf Teh Inteliegnce In This Forum Is Just Fien1!11 Omg Wtf U Must Haev A Caes Of Da Mondays!11!1 Wtf Lol

BKQuill

Turbo Monkey
Dec 19, 2004
Rangers Lead the Way
jaydee said:

couldn't agree more

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
jaydee said:
sounds good
Loco and Stosh can be monderators there.

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
WTF is a "monderator"?? :confused: :p

-S.S.-
It's a moderator for the whole world. Isn't mondo something to do with world in Spanish???

J

JRB

SkaredShtles said:
I don't know. You're the one like 8 miles from Mexico............. :p

-S.S.-
But I don't speak Spanish. I do know stuff like lettuce and hay, but that's about it.

J

JRB

golgiaparatus said:
I do believe it is on a steady decline.

The A Team thread isnt helping.
I think we need one of your love stories to move things back to normal. That, and megan needs to come back.

golgiaparatus

Out of my element
Aug 30, 2002
Deep in the Jungles of Oklahoma
loco said:
I think we need one of your love stories to move things back to normal. That, and megan needs to come back.
No love stories. Oh wait, I have one.... no, no... you guys have heard the sink story :think: BTW that was fixed by my buddy for a $60 sack of White Widow after a huge hassle.

Here's the story:
For those of you not familiar, my GF and I got busy on a sink in my buddies cabbin during a party. The sink was not installed correctly and it came slightly loose from the wall, GF only weighs like 115 so its not like this was something that should have been expected. I offered to fix the sink as soon as I found out and came on the monkey to see if anyone knew about sink repair.

I called the owner of the house to authorize my friend Joe (a professional home improvement dude) to do the work. The land lord was all nice over the phone, really understanding and appreciative that I was going to get the job done at no cost to him in a timely manner. Anyway so I sent my buddy over there to access the damage and the land lord came over to talk to him saying that I was responsible for damaging the thing and that he would accept no less that replacement of the entire wall. Joe (my buddy) said that the job only called for patchwork or replacement of 1/4 of a sheet of dry wall. So I wrote the guy a letter asking him to justify the need for me to finance replacement of the whole wall. 2 months passed and I told Joe just to go over there and do it (the replacement of the 1/4 dry wall sheet) he did it and I havent heard anything about it since.

I havent hung out with those people in months.Basically I was really teated poorly about the whole incident like I broke the sink on purpose. And I was belittled and disrespected by all my friends related to the tennant because of the issue even though I offered to pay for a repair and have it done only 1 day after I found out the sink was damaged. So I figure if you cant **** on your friends sink during a wild ass party, then really, do you really have a true friend :D I mean I know if I was having a 2 keg party with live music and over 60 people Id downright expect someone to be getting it on in my bathroom at some point.

Anyway, I have about 3 less friends because of the issue... but at least its "case closed" on the matter.

J

JRB

golgiaparatus said:
Anyway, I have about 3 less friends because of the issue... but at least its "case closed" on the matter.
How many friends do you have due to the monkey though??? You didn't need those chumps.