Quantcast

Avid Tri-Dangle or similar?

RandomV

Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
Indiana

I've been wanting one of these for a while now. I'm pretty sure they aren't made any longer, and the local shops look at me like I just grew another head when I ask about them.

Do any of you know where I can get one? Do you perhaps have one or more you would sell me? I'll pay whatever plus shipping... HELP!

RandomV

Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
Indiana
Color doesn't matter to me at all. These will go on my bike, and also be used as a jumping-off point for a friend starting a BMX component company... He's going to try to make some similar.

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
you usin em for 990 type brakes or old cantis? I'm pretty sure I have a set.. so I'll look tonight. You need canti brakes or anything? Just got a few extra parts laying around so depending on your application I can toss some more stuff your way. Lata.

RandomV

Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
Indiana
I'll use it on my bike for the 990's... If you can just get me one, two or more of those things I'll be eternally grateful. Let me know how much cash to send you and I'll get it going.

Thanks a bunch!

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
Originally posted by kingLatency
So, what is it?
if you remember on the canti brakes how there was a Y cable or whatever the manufacturer used to create the bridge between the two brake halves where the single cable pulled? Alls this did was replace that and allowed a little more adjustments via the little allen bolts that thread into it and hold the cable where you wanted it. (hope that made sense)

hans2

Chimp
Jul 26, 2002
Boston
I've got one of the old peace sign ones, made by Sun Ringle I think. I don't think I ever put it on my bike, just kinda kept it around.

RandomV

Monkey
Feb 20, 2003
Indiana
Originally posted by hans2
I've got one of the old peace sign ones, made by Sun Ringle I think. I don't think I ever put it on my bike, just kinda kept it around.
Yeah, Sun made those... Wanna sell it to me? Tell me how much you'd like for it and we can make a deal.

slcpunk21

BS is not a bitch.
Feb 14, 2003
finally transplanted
hey... I looked and only found one in black. Give me your address and it's on it's way. Just consider it my nice gesture for a fellow monkey. :cool:

If I find another I'll send it to you.... It'll be on it's way monday.