Quantcast

aw man.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
i've been looking for one of these for a while (3/8 Snap-On ratcheting adapter):

there was one on eBay that i had been watching. 10mins left in the auction with 0 bids and a starting bid of $18. i run outside to my truck. on the way back, i get distracted by our neighbors, who seem to be in distress. get back up to my computer, and i miss then end of the auction. damnit! these little suckers get expensive, so i went with a 1/2" one for $20, instead. maybe i'll find someone willing to trade.

and here's another picture of my calc TA

he's studying actuarial math.

J

JRB

Why not just use a 1/2 to 3/8 adapter??? They are cheap. I even bought some super cheap ones at Big Lots last night, when I went to get electrical tape. I won't use them in high torque situations, but they'll be fine for most bike stuff. 4 for $2.99, all different sizes.

-dustin

boring
Jun 10, 2002
austin
loco said:
Why not just use a 1/2 to 3/8 adapter??? They are cheap. I even bought some super cheap ones at Big Lots last night, when I went to get electrical tape. I won't use them in high torque situations, but they'll be fine for most bike stuff. 4 for $2.99, all different sizes.
that's what i'm going to do. i was hoping to keep it as short as possible, though.