Quantcast

aw, well, crap. (sad bike content)

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
i need a beer to cry in.

this is my titus riddler. took it for a ride this AM and noticed the crack. felt like a loose fun bolt on the rear wheel. not.

oh, and a pic of where joe breeze put his john hancock on it.

blue

boob hater
Jan 24, 2004
california
Titus will warantee it, just give them a call...I'm sure they wouldn't mind sending you the autographed frame back as well, so you can hang it on your wall. Good luck!

slowSSer

mnoeky
Aug 14, 2002
Stepford
xbluethunderx said:
Titus will warantee it, just give them a call...I'm sure they wouldn't mind sending you the autographed frame back as well, so you can hang it on your wall. Good luck!
that's the impression im under, and I've heard nothing but good about titus and warranty stuff. the only issue is that they dont make the riddler anymore, or an aluminum hardtail for that matter. im glad that there's a chance that the frame will be sent back.

oh- email sent- phonecall being done tomorrow.

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
My sad story is less expensive but more tragic, I had my brand new DMR trailstar built up for less than 48 hours and buckled the downtube by riding through a small ditch that I didnt see. Didnt bend the wheel or damage the fork, didnt even make me crash. I noticed that the was paint chipping off and though my fork was hitting, then flipped it over and saw the buckle, WTF.

seismic

Turbo Monkey
Dec 22, 2003
South East Asia
slowSSer said:
i need a beer to cry in.

this is my titus riddler. took it for a ride this AM and noticed the crack. felt like a loose fun bolt on the rear wheel. not.

oh, and a pic of where joe breeze put his john hancock on it.

:( :( :(