Quantcast

Awe man, another night with under 6 hours sleep

Status
Not open for further replies.

ALEXIS_DH

Tirelessly Awesome
Jan 30, 2003
Lima, Peru, Peru
i read the other day an article (i believe yahoo news or msnbc), and i remember it said 6 hours were not far from what people actually sleep on average...
and adult black males slept something like 5.5 hours on average.... :eek:

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Usually get about 6 hours per night during the week. I sleep for 7 hours on weekends though. Any more than that and I feel like I am wasting too much time.

firetoole

duch bag
Nov 19, 2004
Wooo Tulips!!!!
Ian F said:
Ditto... except I get maybe 8 hrs on the w/e if I'm lucky... :dead:
you have to look at it like a bank, it doesn't matter how much you get at one time it's the total hours a week that matters. So go take a nap!

Tame Ape

BUY HOPE!!!!!!!
Mar 4, 2003
NYC
ALEXIS_DH said:
i read the other day an article (i believe yahoo news or msnbc), and i remember it said 6 hours were not far from what people actually sleep on average...
and adult black males slept something like 5.5 hours on average.... :eek:

Well, I get a solid 8 no matter how early I got to leave the party.

Chunky Munkey

Herpes!
May 10, 2006
is ALWAYS key I say...
Tame Ape said:
I get a solid 8 no matter how early I got to leave the party.
Yeh but I need my sleep. I can't ride without a good long sleep to counter the Friday night hangover and get a good breakfast in. I rode at 2 last week. Rode two hours. And a few weeks back I went at 4 and had a great ride. Nobody in the woods that late, and the woods is a little cooler than early rides.

And I can't leave the party early ever! I gotta stay till at least lights on to see the last minute prospects leave. Never know when you might get lucky.

But I got two real good reasons why I can't ride early Saturday morning...

Busch Lite and Guinness.

Welp! ONCE AGAIN it's FRIDAY NIGHT! And I'd love to sit here and chat but I gotta go work out and get my pecks and tri's pumped up for the ladies tonight and I gotta go out to the bar and excersize my American right to consume alcohol like a Conehead.

Dan Ackroid, here's to you my good man, Cheers!

bluebug32

Asshat
Jan 14, 2005
Floating down the Hudson
I woke up this morning to my little Italian landlord standing in work boots and a wifebeater, pointing a shotgun into the trees, trying to shoot the hawks that have been waking up the neighborhood for the past month

Status
Not open for further replies.