Quantcast

AWESOME a NACHO BELT!

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
robdamanii said:
But the narcs pat you down if you put your stash in the pocket.

the narcs...........

I don't even know where to begin with that...........

Have you ever even seen weed in person? It's pretty apparent you live on the edge so I think something as commonplace as marijuana might be beneath you.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
kidwoo said:
the narcs...........

I don't even know where to begin with that...........

Have you ever even seen weed in person? It's pretty apparent you live on the edge so I think something as commonplace as marijuana might be beneath you.
Hit a nerve did I?

Apparently your sarcasm meter is busted today. :rolleyes:

And I was never stupid enough to bring crap to a football game where (at least at my college) they would pat you down and search your bag if they suspected you of having crap.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
I have only had a problem twice* in twenty years of bringing tokables into a show or sporting event. Just use a wooden inline sneak-a-toke prepacked with two large bowls(one in resinator) of the finest quality you can afford and you'll be golden for hours. They only burn when you're actively hitting on them and the only smoke that escapes is that which you exhale. I have secretly toked with one of these devices right next to undercover cops at the OzzFest and in the back seat of my dad's car while he was driving. You just have to make sure you exhale after your lungs have absorbed most of the visible smoke into a safe direction. I recently used the same device at an Orioles game with security and Club Level Services personnel in very close proximity.

* 1) I thought it would be cool to light up a 3.5 gram spliff while standing front and center at the last Steel Pulse show held at The Bayou in Georgetown before they closed it. Security was less than impressed, however, and drug me from the premises in a headlock. I palmed the spliff, though, and was able to pass it off discretely before being busted.

* 2) At a Monster Magnet show held in the new 9:30 Club(former WUST Hall), I thought it would be cool to burn from a metal sneak-a-toke while front and center even though security had taken up positions directly above me in the balcony. Alcohol bravado got the best of me and I got away with about 8 good draws before noticing that security was pushing their way through the crowd right behind me. I passed off my piece to a buddy who was with me and loudly proclaimed my innocence but security would not hear any of it, apparently convinced by their direct observation of my transgressions.