Quantcast

Awesome bad writing contest!

Craw

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
So every year these guys:

http://www.bulwer-lytton.com/lyttony.htm

Sponsor a bad writing contest...it's so awesome!

This link has excerpts of all the winners..

I like 2003's winner:

"They had but one last remaining night together, so they embraced each other as tightly as that two-flavor entwined string cheese that is orange and yellowish-white, the orange probably being a bland Cheddar and the white . . . Mozzarella, although it could possibly be Provolone or just plain American, as it really doesn't taste distinctly dissimilar from the orange, yet they would have you believe it does by coloring it differently."

Mariann Simms, Wetumpka, AL (2003 Winner)

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder
you could bundle the montashu's <or insert other suitable grammar and spelling challenged grom here> posts and have a strong contender.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
SkaredShtles said:
You know, I'd have nominated Mack, but as of late his posts seem to be uncharacteristically intelligible............ :confused: :thumb:

-S.S.-
rable rable rable. :mumble:

EDIT: Ive been working on it. I wont lie, it took me a trip to www.dictionary.com to find the meaning of intelligible. Maybe im just incorrigible and will never change. :sigh:

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
SkaredShtles said:
Bwaaaaaaahhahahha! Good show, ol' chap.

It's actually "rabble" you numbnut. :rolleyes:

-S.S.-
Pppfffttt. A letter here, a letter there, who cares. Your just whining now.

ito

Mr. Schwinn Effing Armstrong
Oct 3, 2003
Avoiding the nine to five
The countdown had stalled at T minus 69 seconds when Desiree, the first female ape to go up in space, winked at me slyly and pouted her thick, rubbery lips unmistakably--the first of many such advances during what would prove to be the longest, and most memorable, space voyage of my career.
--Martha Simpson, Glastonbury, Connecticut (1985 Winner)

THat was the best by far!

Nice post, entertaining to read that. :thumb:

The Ito