Quantcast

Awesome custom title...

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Custom titles are lame and no one likes them anymore.

But in the case of that picture above me, that guy under that Becks/Hinny beer bottle, does anyone else think he looks like that dude from 90210?

J

JRB

rpk1988 said:
Custom titles are lame and no one likes them anymore.

But in the case of that picture above me, that guy under that Becks/Hinny beer bottle, does anyone else think he looks like that dude from 90210?
You watch 90210??? hahahaha :rofl:

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
I'm not sure it has so much having to do with being old as it has to do with being ... well, how do I put this ... gay?* What kind of guy would watch 90210? The same guy that listened to New Kids On The Block?

*Not that there's anything wrong with being gay.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
macko said:
I'm not sure it has so much having to do with being old as it has to do with being ... well, how do I put this ... gay?* What kind of guy would watch 90210? The same guy that listened to New Kids On The Block?

*Not that there's anything wrong with being gay.
:stupid:

90210? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

J

JRB

This turned out, how should we say?, not so well for rpk1988. I hate when i do that. :mumble:

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
Sorry guys but its hard not to watch parts of 90210 when my older sister used to watch it. Thanks for being such jerks. Ill be out doing excactly what this site is meant for...mountain biking...not flaming each other and getting off topic all the time. You suck Loco.

DirtyDog

Gang probed by the Golden Banana
Aug 2, 2005
rpk1988 said:
Sorry guys but its hard not to watch parts of 90210 when my older sister used to watch it. Thanks for being such jerks. Ill be out doing excactly what this site is meant for...mountain biking...not flaming each other and getting off topic all the time. You suck Loco.
That was some pretty mild teasing. You better toughen up, son.

J

JRB

rpk1988 said:
Gosh dammit. I guess I was in for that one wasnt I. I really should keep my mouth shut about gay topics. :rolleyes:
I wish I had watched it so I could nickname you one of the chick characters. :D