Quantcast

awesome proposal ideas

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
* Decorate your loved one’s next birthday cake or have the wait staff at a restaurant spell out in chocolate sauce on a dessert plate, "Will you marry me?"

* Freeze the ring in a homemade Popsicle or cover it in chocolate at the bottom of a bowl of ice cream. What a way to get the "clean plate award."

* Spell out your proposal with refrigerator magnets.

* Send your lover an e-card citing the top three reasons you want to marry him or her. Some of the popular e-card websites such as www.hallmark.com allow you to choose what day the electronic greeting will reach your lover’s email in-box. This could allow you to be sitting nearby for the reaction when he or she opens their email!

SXtrailrider

Turbo Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
Decorate your loved one’s next birthday cake or have the wait staff at a restaurant spell out in chocolate sauce on a dessert plate, "Will you marry me?"

I like these two, the ring in the ice cream is to old and to used, and the e-card is like you are to lazy to go out and buy a real card, and write your own feeling down.

macko

Turbo Monkey
Jul 12, 2002
THE Palouse
* Freeze the ring in a homemade Popsicle or cover it in chocolate at the bottom of a bowl of ice cream. What a way to get the "clean plate award."
Until she chokes to death on it.

That's a good one if your name is Earl and you live in Arkansas.

* Send your lover an e-card citing the top three reasons you want to marry him or her. Some of the popular e-card websites such as www.hallmark.com allow you to choose what day the electronic greeting will reach your lover’s email in-box. This could allow you to be sitting nearby for the reaction when he or she opens their email!
I think if I proposed to my girlfriend over email she would most definitely say "no."

I would take the girl sky-diving and ask her as we're in free fall.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
With my 2nd wife, I got down on one knee and asked "Will you divorce me?"

She accepted!

I guess I'm just old fashioned.

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
Just have her friend call in the middle of proposing. She didn't realize what I was saying and interrupted it with a 10 minute phone call.

Hangs up and says "now, what were you saying?"

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Austin Bike said:
Just have her friend call in the middle of proposing. She didn't realize what I was saying and interrupted it with a 10 minute phone call.

Hangs up and says "now, what were you saying?"
ANSWER: "Oh. Nevermind"

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
I proposed to my GF at Christmas. All of her family was here and I hired a Santa to come to the house. He had small little gifts for everyone and they each took a turn on his lap. He saved her for last and while she was on his lap, he pretended to not be able to reach into his bag. He asked me if I would reach in there and grab her gift. I got down on my knee and reached in and pulled the ring out and proposed. Nobody knew it was coming. It was pretty cool.