Quantcast

Awesome Video from Sarah Palin Book Signing

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
"Have you seen her ass? Man, it's sweet!"

<edit> Homeboy in the real tree camo poncho is what America is today. "I watch Fox News a lot"

Last edited:

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Wow. From that video I learned there is now a street to get to Russia from the US and someone has moved the border with Mexico and Yoda is a secret fan of Lord of the Rings (1:17 in)

<sigh> Sadly, Burly is right, those are the people that vote every election and are probably the largest demographic that votes consistently.

Straya

Monkey
Jul 11, 2008
Straya
Ask question recieve stupid.

I'd love to see his unedited footage to see if anyone there could give a good answer, I hope that wasn't it.

Silver

find me a tampon
Jul 20, 2002
Orange County, CA
Ask question recieve stupid.

I'd love to see his unedited footage to see if anyone there could give a good answer, I hope that wasn't it.
Are you passingly familiar with Sarah Palin?

I'm guessing most of his editing revolved around trying to figure out which retarded answers to include...

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
I admire the interviewers restraint...he is lucky none of the crowd members was smart enough to realize he was being mocked. He could have ended up tarred and feathered and run out of town on a rail...

Notice how the crowd was white as can be? I am afraid for our future as a country.

Snowflake

Monkey
Aug 10, 2009
Maryland
The white vote comment got me. lol

What is scary, is in one of my many arguments with my mom - she has said every single one of these things to me. o_O

And yes, this is proof that a diet high in fat = stupidity.

Last edited: