Quantcast

awwww shit. IT'S ON

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
That is what I was woduring about? The Glue they use to bind the two can only be used one time,IE,to put new lugs on you would have to remove the old one making it impossible without destroying the Carbon. The same for a Gee Frame. It can’t just slide off or Tap it with a Mallet can they?

Avy
Yeah that is a permanent connection.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
crystal clear for the duration of every race I viewed (incl XC)
I don't have apple TV. Just the app on chromecast and my phone
So with all the people saying the audio was clear maybe it's an issue with apple tv. I mean it's still on GCN given that RB had no issues here and I know Warner apps tend to have a ton of idiotic problems but still at least they failed partially here and it worked for some people. I couldn't hear anything.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
So it must be cheaper that route? I would have thought it would cost more money. It is Beautiful to look at.

Why does Spesh Hide their Sussy for what 3years now,and Pivot sais here it is Boys?

Avy
cheaper and faster. i read somewhere the other day they can get protos turned around in ~3 weeks.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
you've definitely got a point there. just that the checkers or wreckers mindset isn't going to play out well with 2x the points paying runs. the format intent may have been to gently coerce racers into easing off the throttle a bit, but the transition will be interesting. should reward safe constancy, regardless.
what gary fails to understand is that a single DH WC run is a lot different than riding an e-bike to the pub for a haggis and 10 pints

:busted:

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
Aaah yes fruit product bad because fanboys annoying. The thing is I had no issues on any other apps.
I was just pulling your chain! I have had my fair share of horrible Android apps from Disco/HBO/Warner. Like loading subtitles from a different chapter, unable to find the content, sudden streaming quality drops... You name it. I can't see why they would make better Apple-compatible apps.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
I was just pulling your chain! I have had my fair share of horrible Android apps from Disco/HBO/Warner. Like loading subtitles from a different chapter, unable to find the content, sudden streaming quality drops... You name it. I can't see why they would make better Apple-compatible apps.
Same here mate. No issues. I am not going to throw a hissy fit about something as dumb.

It's probably not a compatibility issue just their IT team being horrible. I remember HBO Max app literally got stuck on directors cuts of films if they were too long. It was obvious the problem was single video files of over 3 or 4h and when asking them when this will be fixed their answer was "dunno, stop asking, pay us for an app that doesn't work". It's really beyond me how most streaming apps have either shit user interface or dumb bugs and only Netflix and Redbull could design a semi competent app.

norbar

Jun 7, 2007

fwp

Monkey
Jun 5, 2013
The printer parts should last a very long time if designed well. Those bikes aren't cheap or light so the better be fucking strong.

Lugs and toobz are far from a new idea
I can't think of 1 bike that is cheap and light

Avy

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2006
That’s Great to hear. Do we know how many Bikes got sold in USA? What is the Frame/Shock cost in US Dollars? Last I read it was Very Yeti like High? I would Love to ride one.

If Rachel wins The Worlds this year on that bike,Holy Moly that would be kewl! Or has she done it already? She has so many wins.

Avy

Gary

my pronouns are hag/gis
Aug 27, 2002
UK
That’s Great to hear. Do we know how many Bikes got sold in USA? What is the Frame/Shock cost in US Dollars? Last I read it was Very Yeti like High? I would Love to ride one.
Personally... I don't care enough. But a simple look at companies house info and their own website will tell you some of what you're looking for.

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
Operation paperclip enters the chat.

I have an amazing history about those days, but right now I'm in the middle of the morning wake up routine. Please, remind me to tell it later. It's hilarious.
That's the other side of the story. I was mainly thinking about the Ratlines.

But I'm curious to hear some stories from the former branch of the Nazi emigration.

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
1) why is there no Leogangbang thread
2) where the fuck is @jackalope with my race warm up fever dream solvent abuse preamble?
3) that light to dark forest entry transition at leogang isn't as gnarly as it used to be but I'm still loving the nonchalant hopes and dreams race pace entries going on

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
But I'm curious to hear some stories from the former branch of the Nazi emigration.
OK, storytime it is then.

Back when I was taking Experimental Physics II at the Uni, the practices' chief was a close-to-retirement, pretty chatty guy. Once he told us about the time when he was doing his post-graduate thesis at the Universidad de La Plata, my alma mater. As part of the (public) effort to scoop former German scientists, Perón brought here Ronald Richter, who promised him to develop the German Tokamak reactor, and ultimately a nuclear engine for the Pulqui family of locally developed jets. My then-young professor was assigned to help Richter in his efforts -along with another +100 physicists and engineers-, and Perón shuttled them to Bariloche, and built them a laboratory at the Huemul Island, in the Nahuel Huapi lake.

He told us about how much Richter liked to party, drink and -some times- attempt to do some science. And every 5-6 months, when a revision of his work was commended, a mistery fire would blast through his whole lab work, bringing him back to square one. Ultimately it transpired the guy was not a "mad scientist", but an embezzler. A commitee of real local physicists deemed his work spurious and he was fired.