Quantcast

ayyyy yoooo!!! trying to get a sled back together, i need your a old parts plus plus!

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
hey to old fellow monkies...

after my old beloved dh bike was stolen this summer at school i got out of this sport for a while... concentrated on my 450 and 5th gear but now i find myself wanting to get a sled backtogether and start racing 'again'!

so i have enough old parts and am almost there, i had a 02 giant team dh that is ready to win some **** but it needs a fork and 135mm rear wheel..... so i knoooow all you dh fools got all kinds of this old crap lying around and i want to race it... so if anyone has a dec' fork and hub/wheel that there not using i want to buy em... dont want to spend over 300 for this stuff as well cuz im BROKE!!!

word n thanks for mentally browsing your spare parts warehouse to hrelp a mt bike geek at heart out.

Got a Hope Big Un rear hub laced into an Azonic rim with an IRC DH Kujo on it to boot. Gotta keep it time-capsule worthy!

What size rotor you need? Those hubs take a 5bolt disc, whihc I know I have many of laying around, so chances are that I have one that'll fit.
$100 fair enough?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Whaddup beyotch!! Welcome back.

If you're still tiny: 2002 super t, ridden lightly, 200 bucks

If you're a larger mack these days: 2004 7" 888 with compression sleeve and flat crowns : 300 bucks.

I'll include shipping on either.

Biscuit

Turbo Monkey
Feb 12, 2003
Pleasant Hill, CA
I've got a pretty decent rear wheel I've had sitting around for quite a while. It's too heavy for most of the riding I do now.. and it doesn't fit my dh bike.

Was just going to keep it for the hub.. but i doubt ill ever need it.

PM me while i'm in the mood to get stuff out of my garage.
$50+shipping for a good cause.