Quantcast

Azonic Body Armor?

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
PBbike679 said:
i have one, its very comfortable and very protective. go for it, cant go wrong
Thanks, I think I'm gonna go ahead and get one, along with an ASX helmet.

I checked the search and really didnt find anything constructive.

The Rose

Monkey
Aug 2, 2004
pine barrens N.J
the only problem i have with mine, is that it rides up ,causing the spine protector to hit the back of my helmet, other than that it has saved me more times than i can remember. also after 2 years the kidney belt velcro is all but worn out.

Lanky

Chimp
Feb 8, 2005
Ma
The Rose said:
the only problem i have with mine, is that it rides up ,causing the spine protector to hit the back of my helmet, other than that it has saved me more times than i can remember. also after 2 years the kidney belt velcro is all but worn out.

same here it works for the price but i bet there are better out there. I plan on finishing the season with it and next year get something nicer

escapeartist

Turbo Monkey
Mar 21, 2004
W-S. NC
Thanks a lot guys. I'm on a rediculously tight budget and I can get this for much cheaper than anything else. it sounds like the problems you guys are having wont justify me spending $100 more. thanks a lot

1soulrider

Monkey
Apr 16, 2002
nor cal
I just bought this jacket to replace my Rockgarden I've been wearing for several years. I really like the Azonic, the ventilation is very good a lot better then the Rockgarden. The fit is comfortable, it still needs to break in a bit but it is nice out of the box. The protection is great as well, and all the hard plastic is nicely vented. Azonic did a great job of updating their jacket, I would highly recomend it.

BigStonz

Monkey
Jan 7, 2005
Swain!! NY
I've ripped the mesh in a couple places and had to replace the dinky little zipper. I't's relatively inexpensive and does the job....I should wear it more often.