Quantcast

Azonic DS-1?

To buy or not to buy.

• Yes, buy the DS-1 and thrash.

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • No, forget it or break it...your choice.

Votes: 3 42.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 15, 2005
Berlin, CT
What do all you guys think about the Azonic DS-1 for dirt jumping, park, and street? Is it a tough enough bike? Does the horizontal dropout cause a problem?

Also, what do you think about the marz. z4?

Jul 19, 2004
Jax
get a steelhead if your gonna go with azonic. that is a more street/DJ frame. smaller so easyer to manuver just a little heavier because its steel.

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Hypernormality
Both are great bikes for what you want. Plenty of people ride both. Don't sweat it. Go with the one you like the look of most. You'll probabaly ride it more. (Oh, and I agree about Diamond back - :farting sound: is about right!)

mobius

Turbo Monkey
Jan 25, 2003
Around DC
I like the DS frames as i borrowed my old roomies bike and raced DS on it and it was and rode real nice. I don't think they make them anymore and your only choice from azonic is the steelhead which looks nice but it is 130 bucks and u do get what u pay for.

face

Monkey
Sep 14, 2005
northern utah
oscerthegrouch said:
get a steelhead if your gonna go with azonic. that is a more street/DJ frame. smaller so easyer to manuver just a little heavier because its steel.
fo' sho go with the steelhead it an ideal bike for jumpin and assualting. i have one and it takes a thrashing :thumb:

face

Monkey
Sep 14, 2005
northern utah
mobius said:
I like the DS frames as i borrowed my old roomies bike and raced DS on it and it was and rode real nice. I don't think they make them anymore and your only choice from azonic is the steelhead which looks nice but it is 130 bucks and u do get what u pay for.
thats actually not true they cost 150 for dealer cost. yes you do get what you pay for but the steelhead is a fine buy