Quantcast

azonic t-55 helmet?

I need a new meloncan, and I was looking at the T-55, anyone checked this thing out, I've had cheap (661) and expensive (d2-stolen) and i can't really tell much of a difference except for price, and I'm not going to shell out on another d2 just so it can come up "missing:mumble: ", so.............

Jan 12, 2005
Lancashire (U.K)
Iv got a T55, I only bought it because it was very cheap on Ebay. It fits me well, it has a fibreglass shell as opposed to a thermoplastic as on other cheap helmets.

The styling is a bit 'euro' as the mouthguard 'swoops' down but it provides plenty of vision. Quaility seems ok. They do an all black one which dosnt look to bad.

Conc; does the job and there cheap.

MTNPSYCHO

Chimp
Apr 22, 2002
Peabody, Mass
I have run one for two years, and even though I wasnt crazy about the mouthpiece at first, I have an Azonic sponsorship and it was either that or the much heavier motocross one, and I hate wearing those heavy helmets......
Anyways, it is probably the best fitting, most comfortable helemt I have owned(others were Giro MadMax, Prime, HJC, and I forget what else).....the helmet has the clips on the straps, as compared to those two loop things that are a total pain in the a if you take your helmet on and off alot.....visibility is excellent, and goggles seem to fit very well.....the paint tends to chip kind of easily, so after a while, if your not carefull, it could start to look kinda crapy, but all things considdered, I love it....getting the new black one this spring....my whole team uses them and they all love them....