Quantcast

babies are cute and all....

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
H8R said:
We hid this information from our other friends who had kids.
We had to do this for the sake of our friendship with our best friends, their son didn't sleep through the night until he was 18 months old.......we didn't dare "brag" that Noah was doing that at 10 weeks.......they were pretty cranky from lack of sleep.

Andyman_1970

Turbo Monkey
Apr 4, 2003
The Natural State
SkaredShtles said:
:stupid:

Generally speaking parents are in complete denial regarding their own child's behavior. It's maddening.
Something my wife and I try very hard not to do. I was actually mad at Noah when a month ago he had a two week biting spree at daycare........of course his grandmothers were all "those kids made him do it, it's not Noah's fault.." :rolleyes:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Andyman_1970 said:
Something my wife and I try very hard not to do. I was actually mad at Noah when a month ago he had a two week biting spree at daycare........of course his grandmothers were all "those kids made him do it, it's not Noah's fault.." :rolleyes:
It's apparently some sort of inborn irrationality with some people.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
Jeez...wait till you guys have to live with a teenager.

I am thinking of prohibiting her from dating until 25.

J

JRB

Well - I met the dad, and without being rude, I am pretty sure that it's genetics that kept him from being there. I assume he worked today, as he stunk pretty badly. I feel bad judging, but I can't imagine leaving Caroline alone without Julie or myself there. It's sad that we feel the need to feel better than other people, but I don't know how to not, in a situation like this.

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
loco said:
Well - I met the dad, and without being rude, I am pretty sure that it's genetics that kept him from being there. I assume he worked today, as he stunk pretty badly. I feel bad judging, but I can't imagine leaving Caroline alone without Julie or myself there. It's sad that we feel the need to feel better than other people, but I don't know how to not, in a situation like this.
You're like, totally stuck up.

:blah: