Quantcast

Baby Death

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
CENTURY Baby death, .3x, 37mm, MKII, where can I get one and not spend $300?

I hooked my buddy up with one when he got married and he since has quit riding little bikes and sold the lens with out me knowing. :disgust1:

A little irked, but I'll be ok. Between a new computer, camcorder, and furnace (not to mention Christmas) I'm tapped out, but I would like to pick one up if someone has something available.

Thanks.

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Looked online it's all about $300 , try B&H in NewYork they always seem to have the best prices .
For what it's worth when I bought my full size death lens years ago it's was like $700 :eek:

Last edited:

t1maglio

Monkey
Oct 29, 2001
southern wisconsin
Ya, its such a sweet lens. My friend is a prick! I scrapped to get it for him and he goes and sells it with out talking to me. Oh well, whatever. Brad, I feel you on the full size, thats harsh.

Well, if anyone else can come up with something. I would take a used one in good shape (ie no scratches).

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Ya, its such a sweet lens. My friend is a prick! I scrapped to get it for him and he goes and sells it with out talking to me. Oh well, whatever. Brad, I feel you on the full size, thats harsh.

Well, if anyone else can come up with something. I would take a used one in good shape (ie no scratches).
Yea the price on the full size was pretty harsh but I didn't mind when I bought it , just looked it like another expense for the camera .
I still use it now , works great and the AWE factor when you pull it out is well worth the price .. Great product :greedy: just super expensive

Oh thought you can also buy them direct from Century , might be the cheepest way to go

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
Can someone post a pic. taken with this lens.
YES I can

Both pic's taken from the same spot , same angle same camera height .

Pic #1 . Normal Canon GL2 set to still frame mode

Pic#2 Canon Gl2 with Century Death Lens .3x fisheye adapter

Hope this little compairson helps , Oh and when I orignally saw this thread I thought you were talking about the Nem-Pro baby DeathMobile