Quantcast

bachelor night # 1... 28 more to go.....

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
its beginning to stink in my kitchen... i may have to abort the experiment and clean up...

and i dedicate this next photo to mikeD... some of you may remember my photo a couple of years ago of the infamous 'dump shelf' german toilet... for the unitiated, it truly is an experience...

just noticed the 'playtex' in the corner :) there not mine - honest... i use surfboards...

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
narlus said:
so you weirdos really do eat vegemite, huh.
yeah mate... for sure... thats the industrial sized 5.5lb bucket...

REAL aussies eat this stuff... 1/2 breeds like valve bouncer (the jap bastid) don t eat it...

its the reason we are the fastest dhers in the world :)

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
partsbara said:
its the reason we are the fastest dhers in the world :)
Better eat some more then if you wanna keep up with me on the bike next time we ride:oink:

Just got back from testing the Burton Custom.
The Cartels were awsome just like you said!
Now if only I was as good as my gear:nopity:
Drink on mate.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I'm going to use all my investigative resources to locate Liz online and email her a link to this thread...

Oh, and thanks for the dedication. I treasure your friendship.

MD

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
narlus said:
so you weirdos really do eat vegemite, huh.
Don't let him fool you. It's for lubrication. For his, um, chain. That's it.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
a few comments here... firstly, mikeD - you are an animal and you should be in a cage...

it s amazing how well you can re-cycle plates and bowls if you really WANT to avoid the dishes...

i had to clean up my kitchen (not the dishes - but all the empties) cause the smell was pretty rancid... even more than i can bear...

haven t had a drink for about 30 hours... i think that ll change this evening...

finally - thanks to the german who hocked on 3 out of the 4 windows of my truck last night... if i find you i will bathe in your blood...

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
the german equiv of mr. brown dropped off this beauty for me today... freakin grain is awesome... can t wait for some fresh, but the charts look pretty sad for the next week or so :(

thanks to the good people @ arbor europe... stefan et al... great boards and an awesome company philosophy... (jesus - i sound like RC on the podium :rolleyes: ) dream on parts...

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
partsbara said:
beware, i ve cracked my first beer... :devil:

grolsch is a very fine example...
...and the madness begins anew...

...sheep scatter in every direction...

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
jdschall said:
Wow. His woody strapped to his boots. That's one heck of a woody.

you know what they say ????.... bit foot..

big shoes...

half me frackin photo has dissapeared ?? i guess this is in the name of bandwidth ??? or has my computer died a little more ??? anything is possible...

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
MikeD said:
I'm going to use all my investigative resources to locate Liz online and email her a link to this thread...

Oh, and thanks for the dedication. I treasure your friendship.

MD

I just happen to have a USAF Global email directory right here on my pc...

:devil:

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
i guess i need to post the photo.. the look on the blokes face is priceless :thumb:

then again - maybe i didn t need to do this... but i did... like this thread... SO DEAL WITH IT :)

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
N8 said:
I think the inflatable sheep are more your speed...
some of the photos i have of YOU... ones you ve posted... trust me haircut100... you don t want to go into internet war with me... :)

you won t know what you ve begun... kinda like GW :thumb:

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Are you at it again? Cry-eye, bruddha! Slow down, yo will peak too early...
Hockey game Thusday night at a good Deutscher Eis-Arena (with a bar) wanna tag along? I can introduce you as the coach of the Aussie hockey team.

partsbara

Turbo Monkey
Nov 16, 2001
getting Xtreme !
JohnE said:
Are you at it again? Cry-eye, bruddha! Slow down, yo will peak too early...
Hockey game Thusday night at a good Deutscher Eis-Arena (with a bar) wanna tag along? I can introduce you as the coach of the Aussie hockey team.

looks like we re gonna be pulling out at 3am fri mornin for the pow trip... so i ll have to pass, but thanks mate...

ps - don t you post anything more about quanza ya bast1d... seems it ll be stomped on by the mods... i think i ll prolly be banned before the missus comes home :)