Quantcast

Back at the Top Secret Trails.... Threes larger than large.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
We had the most ripping sesh at the most ripping trails in Cali yesterday.
My boy Clint threed bottoms up, wich is a 20+ foot super tech dub. You come at it carving off a large step down hip, with stupid speed.
360ing it has to be one of the boldest moves i have ever seen. To top it off, he flipped the last jump. I was only able to shoot the three.:disgust1:

Clint getting stupid.

Abe getting stupid high.

Snake river hip.

Jeremy

Marcus, Skeleton Three, dumped.

Clint

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
Damn, those are some huge doubles. I love to be able to hit something like that with confidence, much less 3 it. That first shot is amazing, that dude must be a good 10-12' off the lip.

pain

Monkey
Mar 15, 2006
i mean, like do you dig between the jumps or from one spot away from the jumps then wheelbarrow it in?

DirtEveryDay

Turbo Monkey
Nov 24, 2003
Pacific North Wet
Ya know...this always comes up and I'm pissed that I gotta be the douche this time... but I really like seeing the lid, Zach. I'm no lid cop, and it doesn't bother me if no one else around wears one(till we gotta quit riding early to take a split mellon to the ER). But I like wearing mine, I ride better with one on, and knowing you sport one makes it easier to brush off the snickers. All I really know is that I've hit my head, it F/CKING HURTS, and I gotta be at work at 5:00 in the AM on Monday ready to pay bills.
Back on topic: Have you posted any pics of the stepdowned hip? I'm not sure I've seen it yet.... It sounds pretty cool, tho...

don

Turbo Monkey
Nov 8, 2001
Rumson, NJ
Crazy. You guys have some serious balls and skill to be hitting stuff that size. I still can't believe how big those gaps are and with the narrow landings. Looks like the west coast version of Posh.

Zach Dank

Turbo Monkey
Jun 28, 2005
Gnarcal
Crazy. You guys have some serious balls and skill to be hitting stuff that size. I still can't believe how big those gaps are and with the narrow landings. Looks like the west coast version of Posh.
What i wouldn't give to ride Posh.