Quantcast

Back in the Burg

BAXTER

Monkey
Jun 25, 2005
THE BURG but missing BOSTON
I'm back from 2 months in Vancouver,Squamish,Whistler,Pemberton,Kamloops,.......... How is the Shoe? May try and go over the hill and ride next weekend. Then it's off to interbike and Flagstaff for some riding. Hamberger, lets go to the shoe next weekend.

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
It has been in pretty good shape. I am heading up this weekend with my son. Hope to see you there

Dennis

BAXTER

Monkey
Jun 25, 2005
Cool. May try and come up sunday. My friend is getting married over at the nut saturday(why I am back). If not sunday then next weekend or during the week since I really don't work. I'll look for you. You still got that I-Drive?

denjen

Certified Lift Whore
Sep 16, 2001
Richmond VA
Cool. May try and come up sunday. My friend is getting married over at the nut saturday(why I am back). If not sunday then next weekend or during the week since I really don't work. I'll look for you. You still got that I-Drive?
Yep I still got it. Love that thing except for the amount of maintanance it takes to keep it going. Lot of crap going on inside of there and snowshoe likes to put a hurting on bikes

BAXTER

Monkey
Jun 25, 2005
Yeah it do. I feel ya on keepin the bikes rollin. I got 2 broken bikes on the way back from Vangroovy. I'll try and make it up on sunday. I got a slayer sxc that's still rollin. If not I'll be up next week/weekend.

SK6

Turbo Monkey
Jul 10, 2001
Shut up and ride...
Last weekend ROCKED! rained enough at night to tack it up during the day. The pro course was the dog's bullocks! The Capitan showed me a different way to run it, and it made for epic riding!

BAXTER

Monkey
Jun 25, 2005
If it's not raining this sunday which it is supposed to do I'll be up. Otherwise I'll skip the sh!t show and be up this coming week and on the weekend. One of my burg brothers has a cabin at the bottom. I only have my Slayer at the moment. All my other bikes are in transit from Canada so it should be interesting! I'm diggin smaller travel LIGHTER bikes these days. The new Rocky that takes the RMX's(r.i.p) place is both of these! I have already said too much. Dart hope I can get there in the next week. Feel free to give a shout and come up and ride some of the new secret trails we got going. They are SICK.

mtwhore

Chimp
Jun 20, 2006
Harrisonburg
YO Bax! You better stop counting all of you sick bikes and get a bb on my hard tail.
Come see your brother at the cabin... DOWN BY THE RIVER!

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Is anyone really?

It's no big deal. Thurs storms fried a bunch of my sh!t and I had the Comcast guy come by on Sunday to get the network fixed. The problem is in the box outside and they have to come back sometime this week and fix it.

My wife is taking online college courses and is going nuts without a connection at home.

Mike