Quantcast

Back in the game

ChelanDHer

Monkey
Jan 6, 2004
Lynnwood, WA
Hey everyone. It's been a long damn time since I've been on this site, but low and behold, I'm back into the biking scene again. I raced the DH (as stated by the name), suffered some injuries, and got busy with a job and gave it up, sold my DH rig and haven't ridden consistently for over a year or so. Scary, isn't it? Now I live in Lynnwood while I'm going to college and find myself bored about 90% of the time when I'm not doing homework and riding seems to be the perfect way to kill my boredom. I still have my older GT hardtail back home in Chelan, going to pick it up this weekend, but right now I'm "demo'ing" an 06 Specialized Epic Comp. Love the bike. Anyway, I don't have any idea where there's any decent places to ride over here. Not much into DJ's or any hucking, don't have the bike nor the time to waste if I screw myself up, so I'm just looking for trails and such. If anyone goes out to hit up some moderately paced trail riding, I'd love to go. Thanks for listening to my rambling.