Quantcast

~<>~Back to it Thursday~<>~

HardtailHack

used an iron once
Jan 20, 2009
Shit day at work, but it is nice when you slap a new distributor on and don't have to adjust the timing, that was today's only win.

I have to ride shuttle runs this weekend, it would have to be ten years since I have done shuttle runs,.
My FF helmet is also ten years old and has never been worn, it and my body will probably both turn to dust as they hit the ground mid run.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Hoping to get a ride in, weather might not cooperate. I want to get Wisconsin checked off on our way through...

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Hello! Bought my crap from alibubu courtesy of @Nick ’s recommendation. So now I’ll have some new watch straps and a new long sleeve jersey to muck around i….AND bar ends!

Beach day, hopefully. My sunburn still hasn’t turned down yet.

Last edited:

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
It's boomtime, bruhs, and you know what it do! I was up at five ay hem for a five mile jaunt around the high school track. A fellow joggerbro came running by as I finished and asked if there was a water fountain close by. There was not, but I offered him my water bottle that was full of ice water that I had not touched. He declined. Weird....I guess he was afraid of catching my cooties. I told him I hadn't touched it. Whatever...enjoy suffering, Chucko.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
It's boomtime, bruhs, and you know what it do! I was up at five ay hem for a five mile jaunt around the high school track. A fellow joggerbro came running by as I finished and asked if there was a water fountain close by. There was not, but I offered him my water bottle that was full of ice water that I had not touched. He declined. Weird....I guess he was afraid of catching my cooties. I told him I hadn't touched it. Whatever...enjoy suffering, Chucko.
He wanted you to piss in his mouth

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
last day of school for the French kids over there. getting ready for a 4-day weekend.
already hot as balls out:
1718887315974.png

can confirm, as I was playing catch with the kid outside as we waited for his school van.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Someone was walking around with a pair of these Oakley sunglasses asking if anyone wanted to buy them for $300 then got mad when I busted out laughing. How did Oakleys get even worse?

61s1lAHRQEL._UC256,256_CACC,256,256_.jpg

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Passed my design review without a single question and the only comment was thanking me for the work. Not sure if it was because I actually did a good job or have developed a reputation for being hostile towards authority figures.