Quantcast

(:)-) Back to life Monday GTM (-(:)

gonefirefightin

free wieners
In retired life, everyday is like a Saturday, Sorry just rubbing it in.

In other news,

Hopefully the city makes the garbage runs this week since there hasn't been any snow or ice since the measley 2 inches 7 days ago nor temps under 32 in a week. The street is starting to look like a homeless camp, oh wait, forgot where I was for a sec.

Last edited:

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
In retired life, everyday is like a Saturday, Sorry just rubbing it in.

In other news,

Hopefully the city makes the garbage runs this week since there hasn't been any snow or ice since the measley 2 inches 7 days ago nor temps under 32 in a week. The street is starting to look like a homeless camp, oh wait, forgot where I was for a sec.
That lifted single wide isn’t sounding so bad is it? :brows:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
:wave:

Tired. Alas, I still had to get up for work. Such is life.

Gathered all my tools that I'll be shuttling to the house Wednesday. Tis a small mountain.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Back to work today. Only 56 emails and no vm's after a week off, so I did a good job letting people that I wouldn't be available. Hannah starts pre-K today, so into uniforms she goes. And buying the new bed tonight. So busy, but not busy today.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
hello friends! starting the year off right by not being able to get up in the morning for a workout. Woohoo! Work is quiet so I might WFH and read papers this afternoon. Maybe not!

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
In the spirit of @rideit requesting Rodney as our spirit animal, here's my last track of 2021 and my first track of 2022, with a coincidental introduction by Mr. Dangerfield. I only wish the track was done a day sooner to have dropped it in yesterday's GMT.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Pedaled up to a backcountry hut for New Year's Eve, did some skiing while we were up there, ate a bunch of awesome food, found a bottle of bourbon in the woodpile, pedaled back out a couple days later.

Full trip report here.

peter-estin-nye-2021_03.jpg

peter-estin-nye-2021_07.jpg

peter-estin-nye-2021_08.jpg

(for some reason, linked images aren't showing up WTF?)

Last edited:

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Only a couple "why haven't you responded" emails. Not bad...

"As was noted in my ooo, I was out and unable to access my phone or email until this morning. Today is the soonest I could have responded to you request."

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Only a couple "why haven't you responded" emails. Not bad...

"As was noted in my ooo, I was out and unable to access my phone or email until this morning. Today is the soonest I could have responded to you request."
That's way more diplomatic than, "Fuck off, you malodorous twat - read my OOO message next time! :mad: "

:D

ETA: This may be why they don't let me talk to customers...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Still a holiday as my employer prefers us to take time off when it is 34 degrees and rainy instead of the time of year when we have relentless sunshine.