Quantcast

(:)-) Back to life Monday GTM (-(:)

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Province just announced back to school will be online until the 17th. Which for my French kids means one week. Debating whether to just give them an extra week off, or go through the hell of online schooling. Leaning towards one extra week off.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Went to bed with a forecast of 1-3" snow. Woke up to a forecast of a dusting of snow. Have seen approximately 10 snowflakes total. Can't say I'm surprised, but definitely disappointed.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon! Decided I wasn't buying the kids crap this year and booked a vacation instead. Definitely didn't save money that way, but we did have a nice week at Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure. The weather was amazing and we had a blast riding roller coasters (even with a broken foot on the oldest spawn). Back to work today and hoping none of us caught the 'rona while we travelled.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Afternoon! Decided I wasn't buying the kids crap this year and booked a vacation instead. Definitely didn't save money that way, but we did have a nice week at Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure. The weather was amazing and we had a blast riding roller coasters (even with a broken foot on the oldest spawn). Back to work today and hoping none of us caught the 'rona while we travelled.
hah! we did the same. going mid-week in Feb.

eventually went into work. did some stuff...otw home now. grabbing groceries and beer. after tomorrow looks like mid-50s and sunny for a while so may need to bug out for a ride one day.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Rav4 made it up the snowy Icey Road. I broke through the frozen puddles. No problem. Made my way up. Had lunch and did some maintenance. Friend Todd left his snow machine there. Not enough snow to utilize. The Yeti fridge in the camper draws enough off the solar system for it to maintain 80% over 4 days. New pallet deck system works awesome. Nice to not have to deal with the muddy swamp by the door. My brother and his friend cleared all the downed trees from the last storm. The piles of wood on the way up will serve us good for years to come. The Gator is back up the hill if needed. I still cannot ride a wheelie.