Quantcast

Back

Peteydag

Monkey
Sep 19, 2004
the FC
Yo whats up everybody, im finally back at school, and i gotta tell u it kinda sucks, i got to boarding school and have a **** room mate, and cant do any riding, anyone else at boarding school?

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
What boarding school are you at?

I used to go to kent, do what i did and just go to public school. You will be able to ride allot more and save 30 g's a year.

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
me too. i could never deal with boarding school though. a good friend of mine just got sent to an all male boarding school.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
priceseliger14 said:
I'm 16, 10th grade.

I'm 16, and in the 11th grade. :eviltongu: :D

Price, are you paying full Price? If you are just f'in quit football, its not like they can kick you out.

mcA896

Turbo Monkey
Aug 15, 2003
Cape Cod, MA
But, Price, are you at an all boys school? Hey, the only reason I'm 16 and a sophmore is cause i started school a year late.

ThePriceSeliger

Mushhead
Mar 31, 2004
Denver, Colorado
Yeah all guys, but with two girls school that take classes with us, and we have like dances with them every weekend. They just don't live on campus. I'm 16 and a sophmore because I re-did 8th grade when I went to boarding school. I am supposed to be a junior.

mack

Turbo Monkey
Feb 26, 2003
Colorado
mcA896 said:
But, Price, are you at an all boys school? Hey, the only reason I'm 16 and a sophmore is cause i started school a year late.

I couldnt take boarding school. I had to basiclly stop going to classes and yell at the football coach to get into enough trouble so i could leave. I basiclly put them in a position of, "you take your kid out, or we will kick him out..." Hey, it worked! Now i dont go to school on saturdays and can ride my bike every afternoon! :thumb:

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
mack said:
I couldnt take boarding school. I had to basiclly stop going to classes and yell at the football coach to get into enough trouble so i could leave. I basiclly put them in a position of, "you take your kid out, or we will kick him out..." Hey, it worked! Now i dont go to school on saturdays and can ride my bike every afternoon! :thumb:

Price, maybe you should take lessons from Mack.