Quantcast

backwards minion DHR

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Oh and sorry, the original question.... Hi roller/Dhr Backwards = lack of braking power. In stead of hooking teh ground with teh back side of the knobs, you will slide on the speed ramps instead.

frznnomad

Turbo Monkey
Jun 20, 2005
a-town biatches
yeh that is deffinatly a high roller man, but if your looking for a new set of tires you could try micy comp 16's and 24's, or DHF all around. those seem to be the winning combos here in the east so it might be worth a shot man.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
woops :imstupid: yeah, didn't think of high rollers, probably gonna go with minion DHF 3C's again since I've used em and liked em, they roll fast, corner well, and work well on the terrain I ride

thanks for the corrections though, i feel like an ass but at least i'm not running around thinking "omg pro's run minion dhr's backwords on their front wheel!"

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
i dont like the high rollers. they suck on rocks imo i had a set on for one race practice and called my dad up and told hime to go get me some minions i like to run both dhf and dhr

Dec 11, 2007
dhr has more rolling resistance and harder to let it slide out in corners.
yeah but the minon fronts are cut more making the knobs softer(grippier) and slower.... i liked the DHR personally.... it has grip and is not slow like the front. DHF front and rear is a really grippy combination but too slow.... high rollers are great tires though, i found that they have enough grip like the minions but roll quicker and will break traction at a very predictable point.

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
i like the dhfs front and rear, the dhr grips really well but for my purposes it's overkill. the dhr and dhf also seemed to have very different breaking points in corners, which was a little frustrating.