Quantcast

Backyard Antics. (pics)

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Oh praise be thy search button. Now I get it!

Now exactly how many hotpockets can you fit in your dewling microwaves there RIP?

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
jdschall said:
That's a good idea. Where can a get a shipping container for an 18' fiberglass canoe?
F the box, just use a sharpie marker write the RA#, and use the sticky UPS tags and put it on the side of the boat, it's that simple.

I have no clue why people make so much work for themselves.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Brian HCM#1 said:
F the box, just use a sharpie marker write the RA#, and use the sticky UPS tags and put it on the side of the boat, it's that simple.

I have no clue why people make so much work for themselves.
I wouldn't want it to get scratched up.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Okay so Rip = opeth. I got that. It took a while, but I got it. But what does any of this have to do with my canoe and whether on not there is a stolen blender hiding under it? (I am denying all knowledge of said blender. Let us never speak of it again - that means you DRB).

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
jdschall said:
Okay so Rip = opeth. I got that. It took a while, but I got it. But what does any of this have to do with my canoe and whether on not there is a stolen blender hiding under it? (I am denying all knowledge of said blender. Let us never speak of it again - that means you DRB).
Oh don't play dumb. We are on to you.

I refuse to be part of your hippy appliance stealing rip killing conspiracy cover up... Damn the Man. Fight the Power.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
Expect a call from some long hair havin', patchouli smellin, black trench coat wearin' g-men tonight punk. Don't say I didn't warn you. You gonna be desaparecido jes like ol' rip!

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
jdschall said:
Apparently this whole thread is pretty random. Some people like dogs. Others like stolen blenders and hot lesbos.
I like hot blenders and stolen lesbos.

Oh and Brian, Jabba the Hut called, he wants that chick's number. If you've still got it. :D

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
OGRipper said:
I like hot blenders and stolen lesbos.

Oh and Brian, Jabba the Hut called, he wants that chick's number. If you've still got it. :D
I no longer have it, but I believe she is dating Loco, hit him up for it. I think he rents her out for bachelor parties too.