Quantcast

backyard pump track vid

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
dang...I like that. Have you sent the video to Leelikesbikes.com yet to let him host it and/or link it on his site?
oh, and where is it? :D

Sidenote: I believe the powers that be involved with the Asheville Freeride area out at Alexander Park are all FIRMLY on board with me in putting in a pump track. You're welcome!

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
leelikesbikes inspired the track. in fact, the guy that built it used the plans off their site. It is so much fun. The track is in a neighborhood in charlotte near 77 and 85. We were talking about building several more in the area and having a grass roots racing circuit...

Mr Tiles

I'm a beer snob
Nov 10, 2003
L-town ya'll
yeah the guy that built the skinny took a huge digger off the end of it the day we were there. He didn't pull up hard enough and went straight to the ground on his head. It was a gnarly wreck and he fortunately didn't get hurt. I don't do the drops anymore...I'm a wuss I guess.

Bushwhacker

Turbo Monkey
Dec 4, 2003
Tar Effing River!! NC
I've got about the first 120 feet of my pump track done...the weather latey has been slowing me down. Hopefully this week I'll at least get all the humps and valleys carved out, then do the final sculpting/shaping/packing next week and have it rideable. I 'll get some pics posted up this week.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Bushwhacker said:
I've got about the first 120 feet of my pump track done...the weather latey has been slowing me down. Hopefully this week I'll at least get all the humps and valleys carved out, then do the final sculpting/shaping/packing next week and have it rideable. I 'll get some pics posted up this week.
where?
:love:

vinnycactus

Monkey
May 27, 2004
Matthews, NC
wishihadmoney said:
i recognize the guy who nailed the fence in the beginning...is that the same group who went to peewees like a couple of weeks ago???
that was me showing off my running into the fence skills. i got better as the day progressed. and yeah i was out at peewees too a couple weeks ago. i was on the white morewood.