Quantcast

Backyard Ride

Since you can't get any gas around here, Psychobiker and I decided to stay around here versus going to Wilsons and do a little building and digging. These trails are literally in my backyard and have been a work in progress for about a year now. It will come in handy now as the wife is pregnant so even when I can't get to the mountains at least I have something right out back to have fun on.

The new kicker we put up today - the landing needs to be filled in but you get the idea:

the drop

Step Up:

Step up #2:

I love natural trannies - less digging:

More of the same:

Floater:

bullitman

Chimp
Sep 15, 2008
Sweet pics and jumps ,Where you guys @ I need to ride up and see if my ribs are healed up.....:biggrin: Or we could just go to WC and really find out.. BTW cool set-up @ the house.:biggrin:

Bullitman - I'm in Charlotte, we are going to Wilsons this Thursday if your up for testing your ribs.

Angrymetalsmith - Yes, there are plenty of rocks in the trails in the woods that I did not take pictures of so you would be right at home. Can you say rockhive, ur I mean beehive:biggrin: You coming this Thursday???

Cecil - thanks for the congrats. The backyard is way better then last time you were here.