Quantcast

Bacon Bacon Cheeseburger

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
That is going a little too far. I just like cooking the bacon first they frying the beef burger in the bacon grease.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
If we could get a pig to **** a cow this would be much easier.
i thought south park did this thanks to chef's singing, but then i remembered it was just an elephant and a pig. probably wouldn't taste half as good

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
That thing looks excellent. Id maybe put a couple fried eggs on top and a slice of cheeze, but otherwise, yummy.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Who are you and what did you do with Westy?

The best part of bacon is the bacon fat. Use a little bit of bacon then cook everything else in the rendered fat to make it taste like bacon. Cooking a pound of bacon and wasting all that rendered fat is like boiling down whiskey before you drink it, ****ing criminal.

Growing up bacon fat was always kept for later and used instead of butter. Bacon grease in mashed potatoes is heavenly.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
The best part of bacon is the bacon fat. Use a little bit of bacon then cook everything else in the rendered fat to make it taste like bacon. Cooking a pound of bacon and wasting all that rendered fat is like boiling down whiskey before you drink it, ****ing criminal.

Growing up bacon fat was always kept for later and used instead of butter. Bacon grease in mashed potatoes is heavenly.
Use the buns to soak up all the bacon grease... duh.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Goddam brilliant Scot, your mum. :thumb:

My mom had a crock full of bacon grease near the stove too. Mushrooms and onions satueed in that stuff is $$. :drool:
We were actually civilized and kept it in the fridge. It got tossed if not used after a few days as it seemed to go off quickly.

RimJobbed

Monkey
Apr 11, 2006
I think that chocolate covered bacon would be a great combination. Like a Mars Bar, wrapped in bacon, and THEN deep fried. Obesity? What's that?