• Yes, are you kidding me?

Votes: 13 68.4%
  • No, it's just a slice of pig.

Votes: 6 31.6%

• Total voters

clarkenstein

Monkey
Nov 28, 2008
that's a shame, but if i have to have ruined bacon, i would rather it be ruined by being burnt than way undercooked.

and i agree, you gotta eat it. not eating it? that's the sin.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I made pizza and calzone the other night, put a decent amount of time into prepping/making it all (for me anyway), and forgot I had them in the oven (it was a long day). First time I checked on them was ALMOST at the point of being burned. I would have been pissed.

That said, I prefer bacon super crispy like that. If you don't want it, I'll eat it.

Iridemtb

Turbo Monkey
Feb 2, 2007
Ok, I couldn't eat the whole thing, so I only ate the non-burnt centers. So do I get man slaughter instead of murder?

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
You lack Baconimagination.... You could have as many had said just eaten it. Maybe chopped it up for baconbits on something later. Given it to a trusty dog (they love bacon)

boogenman

Turbo Monkey
Nov 3, 2004
BUFFALO
Burnt bacon and overcooked are two different beasts, that is burnt. Eat it and you will be forgiven. Burn bacon again and the bacon gods will instantly clog your arteries with bacon grease and end you. You are now warned, keep the burner on med/low good things take time.