Quantcast

Bacon!!!!!

OGRipper

back alley ripper
Feb 3, 2004
NORCAL is the hizzle
Ridemonkey said:
I would like to introduce our member of the year for 2005.
Bahahahahaha!!! That's awesome. Hey congrats.

I am inspired I think I will make pasta carbonara tonight, otherwise known as pasta with bacon and eggs. Yum yum!!!

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
Ridemonkey said:
I would like to introduce our member of the year for 2005.
I'd like to start by thanking my sponsors... Ridemonkey, I couldn't have done it without you, and George Lucus...

WAit.... Fvck George Lucus!!! :nuts:

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
I Are Baboon said:
HOORAY for BACON! I'm going to have bacon Saturday morning.

Edit: Where are the pics of the completed sammiches? This thread is a tease...
The finished sammies wern't around long enough to snap pics of. That, and the rest of the crap (the L & T) would pale in comparison.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
Mmmm....bacon...guess I should make some for breakfast and perhaps some tastey blueberry pancakes! :drool:

Must be nice to have the summers off.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
Sure is :devil: I just checked my blueberry bushes and they aren't quite ripe yet :( I think I have some in the freezer from the last ripe batch though.
Oh I found some wild blueberry bushes where I ride the other day. They were still looking pretty green but I'm going to be keeping an eye on them. I can't wait to go to Maine at the end of the month, they have some of the best blueberry's up there.

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
jacksonpt said:
bacon... nice. I'll be having a side of bacon on my turkey sandwich come lunch time.
with the volume of bacon you eat would you really call it a "side". It's more of an entree sized portion.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
stosh said:
Oh I found some wild blueberry bushes where I ride the other day. They were still looking pretty green but I'm going to be keeping an eye on them. I can't wait to go to Maine at the end of the month, they have some of the best blueberry's up there.
Definately :thumb: I used to go up and visit one of my college friends every summer and do some blueberry picking. It's what inspired me to plant my own blueberry bushes.

McGRP01

beer and bikes
Feb 6, 2003
Portland, OR
TreeSaw said:
Definately :thumb: I used to go up and visit one of my college friends every summer and do some blueberry picking. It's what inspired me to plant my own blueberry bushes.
Where I grew up in Maine, the kids that got in trouble with the law were sent to blueberry farms to rake blueberries all summer as punishment.

Not that I ever went. ;)

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
Yeah, don't they need a lot of sun though?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
I would have eaten more than I picked :p I really do like my blueberries!
You would have been floating around on your raft in a blueberry sea!!!!

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
stosh said:
You would have been floating around on your raft in a blueberry sea!!!!
Heaven!!!! :D

stosh said:
Yeah, don't they need a lot of sun though?
Yeah, I have a 1 spot that gets plenty of afternoon sun so I planted 4 bushes to see how they do. So far, so good! I'll be raiding my mother-in-law's blueberry bushes tomorrow...:devil:

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
McGRP01 said:
All the ones I raked (I mean "have seen") were out in huge fields in the burning, hot sun.
Could you please describe the hotness of the sun?

stosh

Darth Bailer
Jul 20, 2001
NY
TreeSaw said:
Heaven!!!! :D

Yeah, I have a 1 spot that gets plenty of afternoon sun so I planted 4 bushes to see how they do. So far, so good! I'll be raiding my mother-in-law's blueberry bushes tomorrow...:devil:
It's a shame we probably wont' be at our apt. to much longer but I bet my back yard would have been great for some blueberry bushes....