Quantcast

Bacon

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
So my three pieces of bacon ran the spectrum of bacon doneness.

One piece was burnt to a crisp.

One piece was in that the slightly chewy crispy stage.

One piece was in the limp, chewy stage.

Now I like the slightly chewy crispy stage the best. However, I would rather have the limp chewy stage than the burnt to a crisp stage.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
antimony said:
I think it is one of the most repulsive smells ever. I burn a candle when bv cooks it.
She also finds it disgusting that I then cook scrambled eggs in the residual bacon grease.

Mmm... Bacon. :D

I am a crispy bacon guy, myself. Just barely crispy.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
binary visions said:
She also finds it disgusting that I then cook scrambled eggs in the residual bacon grease.
I would recommend you get away immediately. The woman obviously has some deep seated issues that need to be resolved.

I am a crispy bacon guy, myself. Just barely crispy.
Perfect. You are wise in the ways of the bacon, young Padawan.......

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
SkaredShtles said:
You stay away from BV. You hear me? Stay away.
Sheesh.

She doesn't prevent me from induldging in the pleasure known as bacon. She simple doesn't understand how delicious it is.

There is no malice here. She is simply unenlightened.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
binary visions said:
Sheesh.

She doesn't prevent me from induldging in the pleasure known as bacon. She simple doesn't understand how delicious it is.

There is no malice here. She is simply unenlightened.

Perhaps you should pork her until she gets it...

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
binary visions said:
Sheesh.

I'm telling you, this is a bad, bad sign. This has no way of working out. A bacon lover and a bacon agnostic cannot continue in harmony for any significant length of time.

She'll probably leave you for a vegetarian.

Or she'll kill you in your sleep, as DRB pointed out.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
antimony said:
I'll pack up my things bv...I guess I am a lousy girlfriend.
You're listening to a guy who thinks the best way to deal with an annoying trash delivery guy is death-by-wolverine, and another guy who wears hot pants.

I think you can leave your stuff where it is :p

jacksonpt

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2002
Vestal, NY
SkaredShtles said:
Please.......... for the love of God........ tell me you don't cook your steak like this. :(
HELL NO... flame kissed on the outside, to give it that seered (sp???)/grilled flavor, light pink in the middle. In other words, just right.

DRB

unemployed bum
Oct 24, 2002
Watchin' you. Writing it all down.
binary visions said:
You're listening to a guy who thinks the best way to deal with an annoying trash delivery guy is death-by-wolverine, and another guy who wears hot pants.

I think you can leave your stuff where it is :p
She is probably slipping you vegan dust in your food. For the love of God, get away from the bacon hatin' succubus before its to late.

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
DRB said:
She is probably slipping you vegan dust in your food. For the love of God, get away from the bacon hatin' succubus before its to late.
Vegan dust? WTF is vegan dust? Ground up broccoli?

And, you can spell "succubus" right but the contraction of "it's" and usage of "too" eludes you?

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
binary visions said:
Vegan dust? WTF is vegan dust? Ground up broccoli?

And, you can spell "succubus" right but the contraction of "it's" and usage of "too" eludes you?
It's so sad when such a bright young mind is obviously in a severe state of denial. :(

Leave before she dismembers you as an offering to the Mother Goddess.

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
I had three beautiful pieces of bacon last night on a salad. They were pretty thick, cooked to perfection (crispy chewy), not all curled up and wrinklely, and for some reason they were very long.

I think that the resturant used one of those flattener thingies to mash it flat and they used the whole strip of bacon and didn't cut it in half. Very nice indeed.