Quantcast

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
My Brother told me that a dressed pig was averaging 140lbs this year as compared to 180lb in 2008. He said as the pigs get healthier the litters become larger and the pen size remains the same. Feed costs and transportation are about the same. Most pork products are cheap, except bacon. I call shenanigans. Canadians flooding the market with their superior cheaper pork... This is why they call Ham Bacon. Its a ruse to confuse and deceive us. We need to rip up Nafta and build a wall. When I was last at my cousins farm (In Friendship NY) I noticed far fewer Rats.....

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
My brother spent 25 years as a chef until he got sick of it and quit. Now he owns a check cashing/money order business. Awhile back he made a batch of oven cooked and special spiced bacon for a party he was having. One of the attendees owns a bar in the area, and went crazy over it. Now he is selling small batches of it to all the bars in the area who sell it for $2.00 a piece or so. If you intentionally eat a piece of bacon in a Vail area bar, it probably came from my brothers kitchen...

@cool story bro...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My brother spent 25 years as a chef until he got sick of it and quit. Now he owns a check cashing/money order business. Awhile back he made a batch of oven cooked and special spiced bacon for a party he was having. One of the attendees owns a bar in the area, and went crazy over it. Now he is selling small batches of it to all the bars in the area who sell it for $2.00 a piece or so. If you intentionally eat a piece of bacon in a Vail area bar, it probably came from my brothers kitchen...

@cool story bro...
that shit should be $5, no, make that $50 a slice. because Vail.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
A local Bar makes BLT Bloody Marys. I won't even pretend to know whats in them. After 2 I worry about making it home. They also make great whisky drinks...