Quantcast

Bad Azz Tandem

sam_little

Monkey
May 18, 2003
Portland, OR
stinkyboy said:
Another of my LBS' creations. Saint cranks, Fox 36, Rohloff hub...

Every time I see a tandem, it makes me feel like a 12 year old bully. I just want to kick the guy, pull the woman's hair, and tell them they look very Brady and foolish for it.

stinkyboy

Plastic Santa
Jan 6, 2005
¡Phoenix!
MMcG said:
YOur LBS must be one helluva cool LBS!
The owner (that's him and his wife on the bike) likes to build unusual bikes, ride 'em for a little bit and sell them at a discount. I'm buying his dual drive, full sus Kona A. One frickin speed, two frickin chains!

Photos to come.

:drool:

urbaindk

The Real Dr. Science
Jul 12, 2004
Sleepy Hollar
None of those are as good as this one: