Quantcast

Bad Idea?

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
i dunno, but when i get my CJ-7, Im going to mount beer bottle openers to the outside of the doors.

Barbaton

Turbo Monkey
May 11, 2002
suburban hell
BurlyShirley said:
i dunno, but when i get my CJ-7, Im going to mount beer bottle openers to the outside of the doors.
I know toshi's got one welded to the seat tube of his canfield. Now all he needs is a beer bottle holder. once he decides what beers he likes, that is. :)

J

JRB

I wouldn't want one, but the retro drunks are all over it, I'm sure.

Anything but water in the bladder = funky musty cat piss :dead:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Barbaton said:
I know toshi's got one welded to the seat tube of his canfield. Now all he needs is a beer bottle holder. once he decides what beers he likes, that is. :)
none! actually deschutes' winter seasonal is quite tasty

Echo

crooked smile
Jul 10, 2002
Slacking at work
30 bucks for essentially a bottle cage... someone's been tokin' on the crackpipe.

A few years ago when I went to Montreal for the Formula 1 race, a bunch of us had the bright idea of bringing our Camelbaks with us. The plan was to put Gatorade and vodka in there, that way we could stay hydrated and get loaded while not paying $5 for a bottle of water or $5 for a cup of "biere froid". So the plan comes together, I filled the reservoir about 2/3 full the night before and stuck it in the freezer. Then in the morning, I filled it the rest of the way with vodka, which was a little over half a bottle. I figured the frozen Gatorade would melt throughout the day and I'd have a cold tasty beverage all day long. Of course you can imagine what happened. The first hour or so was spent just melting enough that I could taste the gatorade. A couple hours in, there was enough melting that it tasted good. By then I was pretty thirsty, so I drank. By 11:00am, I was RIPPED. It was a great day, but the next day I didn't freeze the Gatorade and it worked a lot better :D