Quantcast

BAD MUTHA

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
"While defending himself, he told investigators that he killed the lion by suffocating it. The account was confirmed by investigators after examining the lion and upon further investigation."

He choked a Mountain Lion to death. Hard core........

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
"While defending himself, he told investigators that he killed the lion by suffocating it. The account was confirmed by investigators after examining the lion and upon further investigation."

he can palm a medicine ball, what do you expect?

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO

to be fair it was just a 80# juvenile.
still super bad ass though.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I broke into a old girlfriends place. The whole time I was trying to get in the window her cat was going nuts. When I got in it came after me. I grabbed it by the scruff and put it in the fridge. Fucking thing got me good. I couldn't adequately explain to her Mom why I put it in the fridge.
A housecoat can fuck you up.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
their one good song...but what a god-awful video.

cats are random. our first cat scared me to death. he was just plain mean. i shut our second cat in the fridge for a whole day by accident one time. he would also come up and grab your arm if you were eating yogurt to force the spoon into his mouth. one day i heard a thud and found him passed out on the floor. dead by the time i got to the vet. our most recent two cats are cool. they run around really fast in our yard and climb trees in a cool way. i’ve never seen a large cat in the wild, but i’ve seen their scat plenty. that’s fine by me.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
their one good song...but what a god-awful video.

cats are random. our first cat scared me to death. he was just plain mean. i shut our second cat in the fridge for a whole day by accident one time. he would also come up and grab your arm if you were eating yogurt to force the spoon into his mouth. one day i heard a thud and found him passed out on the floor. dead by the time i got to the vet. our most recent two cats are cool. they run around really fast in our yard and climb trees in a cool way. i’ve never seen a large cat in the wild, but i’ve seen their scat plenty. that’s fine by me.
Gotta beware of yogurt...that shit’ll kill you(r cat)

I’ve had cool cats...current beast thinks he’s a dog. Uses the doggie door...goes outside to do his business, wants dog treats and eats everything and anything. He’s also a great rodent control System, but the bunny and guinea pig are always on high alert during the winter because he spends more time inside hunting them.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
I had the "chance" to see one up close on Porc Rim. It was at a time when I didn't how bad he could have fucked me up.