Quantcast

Bad News For Dnr Lands!!!!

oly

skin cooker for the hive
Dec 6, 2001
Witness relocation housing
That sucks. Although i'll say that in cap forest the one DNR cop doesnt do much to stop all the problems. ATV's still poach. Trucks still get robbed, Campers still get violated, Drugs still made. ect.......

ioscope

Turbo Monkey
Jul 3, 2004
Vashon, WA
Okay, I'm no lawyer, but does that say that there won't be a "Fish and Wildlife Police" presence on DNR land anyway?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
oly said:
That sucks. Although i'll say that in cap forest the one DNR cop doesnt do much to stop all the problems. ATV's still poach. Trucks still get robbed, Campers still get violated, Drugs still made. ect.......
Yeah but follow the process further down the road, all the crap will happen in excess and wouldn't it just be easier to close off the area to all recreational use then....
Guess they found a meth lab at the bottom of 38 last week....

Mad Dog

Chimp
Feb 23, 2005
Los Angeles, CA
I just rode Larch Mtn yesterday-signs up all over-No motorized vehicles Dec.-May- I almost got run over twice. The trail had definite signs of motorcycle and atv poaching. still a great ride overall. Some snow and ice near the top but totally rideable except for the baby heads going up to Larch. Later, Mad dog

thesacrifice

Monkey
Aug 4, 2004
great, I'm already paranoid enough of dirtbikers shooting rocks all over my car....

Sometimes I think I'm only going as fast as I do down Capitol Forest to see if my rig still has a windshield when I get to the bottom