Quantcast

Bad news for The Dog.

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
they suspended his show pending an investigation.....I wanna know....an investigation to what? He clearly said that stuff

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
they suspended his show pending an investigation.....I wanna know....an investigation to what? He clearly said that stuff
What that means is, find another job buddy. They can't just cancel it like that so they suspend him for a day or two and then shut it down.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
no excuse for Dog, but what about his son ... he recorded his conversation without notice, then SOLD it for "a lot of money".

Nice. Trust no one. :disgust:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
no excuse for Dog, but what about his son ... he recorded his conversation without notice, then SOLD it for "a lot of money".

Low to say the least but maybe that's what he gets for throwing around racial slurs about a chick his sons been dating. Treat your kids like ****, why should they treat you any different.

The argument that his son can't work with him anymore because everyone in the shop uses the word n***er too much, and having his girlfriend around is a liability because she might say something is bull****.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Low to say the least but maybe that's what he gets for throwing around racial slurs about a chick his sons been dating. Treat your kids like ****, why should they treat you any different.

The argument that his son can't work with him anymore because everyone in the shop uses the word n***er too much, and having his girlfriend around is a liability because she might say something is bull****.
totally agree.

If everyone in the shop uses the word too much, and those people are followed around by people with camera and microphones all the time, then I suppose this was known and accepted by the network ... until it became public knowledge.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I thought it was funny when they said "we have no idea who taped the call or how the Enquirer got the tape." His son sold him out, that's classic.

I guess the lesson here is:
If you have a show based on your family business, make sure they get a fair cut of the deal.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
So I will no longer be able to gaze upon Dog's visually stunning wife and hear the gentle rustle of her thighs as she walks.

I'm devastated.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
So son sells him out, eh? Because of why? He's not involved in the family biz? Join in then! Seems like Dog runs a family business with his nephews, sons, daughter, etc joining in from time to time.

Interesting that we can hear him/Dog being bleeped out during his show repeatedly, and we know he's saying MF and such, and that's not a problem? Then, in a personal call, he says N, and all heck breaks loose? Sure, Tucker (his son) should have told Dog to back off, that he's over 21, and can date whomever/whatever he pleases. Instead, he pulls this recording junk?

Tucker's outta the will...........................

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC

hmmm...well I'm thinking a guy who participates in a reality show such as his probably had it coming from his son...D

BMXman

I wish I was Canadian
Sep 8, 2001
Victoria, BC
So son sells him out, eh? Because of why? He's not involved in the family biz? Join in then! Seems like Dog runs a family business with his nephews, sons, daughter, etc joining in from time to time.

Interesting that we can hear him/Dog being bleeped out during his show repeatedly, and we know he's saying MF and such, and that's not a problem? Then, in a personal call, he says N, and all heck breaks loose? Sure, Tucker (his son) should have told Dog to back off, that he's over 21, and can date whomever/whatever he pleases. Instead, he pulls this recording junk?

Tucker's outta the will...........................
I kind of see your point...I doubt Dog is a racist but nowadays people throw the word around like is nothing...I can guarantee you if Dog was black this wouldn't even be an issue....D

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
:think:^^^

Recorded or not, what he said was wrong. Apparently you have some sympathy for this racist turd.
Whoa, bronco, easy there. I didn't say I had sympathy. I said Tucker should have stood up to Dog and tell him it's his life. I also said that loads of other words are bleeped on his show.

Wifey made a good point, too. If one listens to what's played on CNN/etc, it would appear that Dog is remarking to a previously recorded conversation. Maybe Dog wasn't, though it appears that way. So who's to say Tucker didn't set Dog up in the first place?? After all, why would Dog refer to the Enquirer the way he did?

Besides, look at all the times "cracker, honky, etc" are used, and we can't/don't do anything about that? It's part of life. I'm not saying it's right, as I get mad when the wifey refers to one of our dogs as her little N, and boy do I let her know about it. Does that make her racist? Maybe, but we work it out in the home, in private, not in public.

If it was said in public, like on his show, I'd have a challenge with still watching him. It was in private, and I defend his right to privacy.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
I kind of see your point...I doubt Dog is a racist but nowadays people throw the word around like is nothing...I can guarantee you if Dog was black this wouldn't even be an issue....D
And here's another point-- His preacher, who's black, was talking about how he was offended by the remark. Though he talked to Dog about it, and Dog repented, I don't understand the preacher's point. If he truly is a man of the cloth, then he should be able to turn the other cheek as well. Isn't that what Jesus did? Isn't it about forgive/forget in the "religious" world?

And like you say, BMX, if Dog was black/no issue. The word is thrown around so much, it's numbing to the mind. Still doesn't make use of it right. As far as I'm concerned, those that hold on to the race issue are the ones with the challenges. Maybe that comment won't make me any friends, and might even get me booed off the stage, however, there are far too many things to worry about than color of skin.

I still feel Tucker should be cut out of the will.........................

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
And why is there still "collective white guilt"? What was done while this country was growing up was done, and it's over. Why should we still be paying for our founding fathers' sins?
1) This country is not done growing up.
2) Do a google iamge search for lynching.
3) Realize that history precedes your existence.

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
1) This country is not done growing up.
2) Do a google iamge search for lynching.
3) Realize that history precedes your existence.

1-- No country, or the world for that matter, is............
2-- IF lynchings are still going on, then I'm still under a moss-covered rock.........
3-- Anything before Jan. '63 precedes my existence, and I'm trying to learn from it so as not to repeat the negative and celebrate the positive............