Quantcast

Bad night- not work safe

TheInedibleHulk

Turbo Monkey
May 26, 2004
Colorado
So I just got hit on and oogled by a super creepy gay guy while waiting for my car at pep boys. Normally I could laugh something like that off but he literally followed me around the store for about half an hour and when I had to stand in line behind him to pay he kept staring at my crotch and smiling and then made a comment about the size of my endowment. At that point I said "what the hell is wrong with you", and got out of line and waited for him to pay and leave. I practically ran out to my car, but had to get out to close the hatch, and sure enough there he was grinning at me. He said something, but I didnt respond at all and peeled the hell out of there. I now officially feel bad for women everywhere.

hooples3

Fuggetaboutit!
Mar 14, 2005
Brooklyn
yikes!!!! I dont like that feeling at all.. it has happened before to me on occasion, and because of it I never, ever will act like that towards a woman. I have gotten into a fist fight over something like that. A woman who I didnt know was walking down the street and these 2 guys were sexual harassing her, saying really nasty stuff. I turned and said "why dont you just show a little respect" one thing leads to another.... fight breaks out.

beestiboy

Monkey
May 21, 2005
Merded, ca
a few years back I was working for VW delivering cars to customers and dealerships, anyway I had to pick up a New Beetle the color was "Cyan" which is appearantly german for ghey ass pink and purple. I had to stop and gas it up in the GAY section of San Francisco and had two different guys wolf whistle at me. I didn't know what to do just put in enough gas to get back to O-town and that was it.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
beestiboy said:
a few years back I was working for VW delivering cars to customers and dealerships, anyway I had to pick up a New Beetle the color was "Cyan" which is appearantly german for ghey ass pink and purple. I had to stop and gas it up in the GAY section of San Francisco and had two different guys wolf whistle at me. I didn't know what to do just put in enough gas to get back to O-town and that was it.
Thank heavens you protected your virginity....

You know the last two stories about harassment, and a whistle is doesn't exactly qualify...

H8R

Cranky Pants
Nov 10, 2004
My most unsettling moment as a teen:

300 pound Oakland gangsta dude told me to get in his car so he could give me a blowjob.

Yes, I ran away.

BuddhaRoadkill

I suck at Tool
Feb 15, 2004
Chintimini Bog
hooples3 said:
yikes!!!! I dont like that feeling at all.. it has happened before to me on occasion, and because of it I never, ever will act like that towards a woman. I have gotten into a fist fight over something like that. A woman who I didnt know was walking down the street and these 2 guys were sexual harassing her, saying really nasty stuff. I turned and said "why dont you just show a little respect" one thing leads to another.... fight breaks out.
And a tripple :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: to you for being man enough to stand up!!! Damned refreshing to hear.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
H8R said:

300 pound Oakland gangsta dude told me to get in his car so he could give me a blowjob.

Yes, I ran away.
Best post so far.

tmx

aka chromegoddess
Mar 16, 2003
Portland
BuddhaRoadkill said:
And a tripple :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: to you for being man enough to stand up!!! Damned refreshing to hear.
Agreed.

And thank you hooples3 and Hulk. That you can equate your experience to what's like for women is deeply appreciated. Sorry to hear you had to go through it though, it can be horrifying even just once.

LOL douglas with your chainsaw. Whenever I react to the aggressive harrassment with even the slightest negative vibe I'm met with accusations like "Don't be so uptight?" "It was just a compliment. You ain't all that anyway." "Forget you then b****, you got issues." "You must be a lesbian, ever been with a real man?" You should see how they react after I've taken the custom-made bashing stick (my boyfriend made for me) to the groin sending their cojones through their throats ... from the bottom up. Tough to talk s**t and threaten me when you can't breath because you have a tongue and two hangers bulging out of your mouth. But it looks kinda funny, so you have that going for ya now. I'm sure your wife/girlfriend/mother/sister/aunt/grannie/daughter will get a kick out of it too. :D

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Back when I was about 17 I had gone to the mall early in the morning, some creepy dude started following me around. I was too embarassed to go tell security or anyone but too damn afraid to out to my car. So I walked into a sporting goods store a bought a baseball bat. When I came out the creepy dude was standing there waiting. I just walked by with the bat on my shoulder and fat grin on my face. He stopped following me.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Out of my mind, back in a moment.
Westy said:
Back when I was about 17 I had gone to the mall early in the morning, some creepy dude started following me around. I was too embarassed to go tell security or anyone but too damn afraid to out to my car. So I walked into a sporting goods store a bought a baseball bat. When I came out the creepy dude was standing there waiting. I just walked by with the bat on my shoulder and fat grin on my face. He stopped following me.
Aluminum, wood or graphite?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
robdamanii said:
Louisville at least? You have to committ battery in style.
Details like that fail me years later.

I did manage to fend off some drunk guy who was trying to break into my car, while I was in it, with a 12" bayonette once. Interestingly both incidents happened in your possible location of Poughkeepsie.

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
Westy said:
Details like that fail me years later.

I did manage to fend off some drunk guy who was trying to break into my car, while I was in it, with a 12" bayonette once. Interestingly both incidents happened in your possible location of Poughkeepsie.
First off...WHY did you have a bayonette in your car?

Secondly...She moved to highland, but while she was in Poughkeepsie, I was indeed keeping ALL doors locked at ALL times.

sunny

Grammar Civil Patrol
Jul 2, 2004
Sandy Eggo, CA
tmx said:
Agreed.

And thank you hooples3 and Hulk. That you can equate your experience to what's like for women is deeply appreciated. Sorry to hear you had to go through it though, it can be horrifying even just once.

LOL douglas with your chainsaw. Whenever I react to the aggressive harrassment with even the slightest negative vibe I'm met with accusations like "Don't be so uptight?" "It was just a compliment. You ain't all that anyway." "Forget you then b****, you got issues." "You must be a lesbian, ever been with a real man?" You should see how they react after I've taken the custom-made bashing stick (my boyfriend made for me) to the groin sending their cojones through their throats ... from the bottom up. Tough to talk s**t and threaten me when you can't breath because you have a tongue and two hangers bulging out of your mouth. But it looks kinda funny, so you have that going for ya now. I'm sure your wife/girlfriend/mother/sister/aunt/grannie/daughter will get a kick out of it too. :D
Wow. I'm so glad I've never had to leave a man whimpering in a semi-crippled heap on the sidewalk... and I don't even know if my instinct for self-preservation would overcome my instinct for not hurting someone else (i.e., could I really defend myself if I had to?). But I'm glad there are guys out there who would stick up for me, even if they didn't know me. :love:

laura

DH_Laura
Jul 16, 2002
Glitter Gulch
TheInedibleHulk said:
So I just got hit on and oogled by a super creepy gay guy while waiting for my car at pep boys. Normally I could laugh something like that off but he literally followed me around the store for about half an hour and when I had to stand in line behind him to pay he kept staring at my crotch and smiling and then made a comment about the size of my endowment. At that point I said "what the hell is wrong with you", and got out of line and waited for him to pay and leave. I practically ran out to my car, but had to get out to close the hatch, and sure enough there he was grinning at me. He said something, but I didnt respond at all and peeled the hell out of there. I now officially feel bad for women everywhere.

well, that just sucks. the range of emotions i've felt when unsolicited attetnion is paid my way has varied from slightly amused (in totally unthreatening situtation), to anooyed, to angered, to really really frightened. I was overweight for so long, that these occurances are a new thing for me. i find being upfront works more often than not. "what are you staring at, fvck off douche bag, leave me alone creep or i'll call the cops and, get out of my face cause your breath smells like turds all work well. ;)

robdamanii

OMG! <3 Tom Brady!
May 2, 2005
laura said:
well, that just sucks. the range of emotions i've felt when unsolicited attetnion is paid my way has varied from slightly amused (in totally unthreatening situtation), to anooyed, to angered, to really really frightened. I was overweight for so long, that these occurances are a new thing for me. i find being upfront works more often than not. "what are you staring at, fvck off douche bag, leave me alone creep or i'll call the cops and, get out of my face cause your breath smells like turds all work well. ;)
/me stares at Laura and asks for her phone number, awaiting her response.

J

JRB

Some weird f'r stalked me while shopping for Julie several years ago. I went everywhere, and he followed. I finally went at him in a dead run threatening to kick his ass. I guess he thought I was cruising the bathroom cuz I spent 15 minutes at the sink in the bathroom trying to wash this funky tar packing I had used on a crippled horse off of my hands.

ridetoofast

scarred, broken and drunk
Mar 31, 2002
crashing at a trail near you...
TheInedibleHulk said:
but just think...if you had beat the **** out of him...and rightfully so, you could've been persecuted for a hate crime :thumb:

Potroast88

YouTube Boy
Jan 18, 2004
Bomb City
H8R said:

Yes, I ran away.
Everybody knows that gangstas give the BEST blowjobs in the whole wide world. What's the matter with you?

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
TheInedibleHulk said:
I now officially feel bad for women everywhere.
i have been feeling this way alot lately, some guys are just creepy as hell, llike i mean im guilty as sin of checking people out, i mean who isnt...but when people just stare its so f'ing psycho.

esp a ghey guy :dead:

manhattanprjkt83

Rusty Trombone
Jul 10, 2003
Nilbog
hooples3 said:
:thumb: