Bad seller bb7rider watch out.... rip off

Status
Not open for further replies.

DIRTWRKS

Monkey
Aug 13, 2003
Canada EH !
Hi,

Be very carefull in dealing with this young kid or shall I call him a punk, three months ago I sent him $200 for a front wheel and well I am still waiting for it.
Initially he responded to my emails and after a month he told me that Canada Post had returned the wheel to him since he had incorrectly written down my address, he also was out of money and could not find the $20 to send it back a second time!. He eventually found the $20 bucks about 10 days later and sent it a second time or so he says, I still have not received anything and about a month ago he told me his email was not working anymore and that I should contact him on Ridemonkey now. After numerous PMs to him he has never returned a single one of them , this kid lives in Cambell River BC I beleive and rides a BB7. If any body knows who he is.... never got his real name or number .... This little rip-off artist better watch his back if I ever get out to Cambell River...

DIRTWRKS

Monkey
Aug 13, 2003
Canada EH !
Fury said:
If you never got his real name or number how did you send him the money?

I paid him through Paypal, at the time I did not know he was only 14, so this must be his Dad's account , I have that name but nothing else, by the time I filed a complaint with Paypal 30 days had already passed and they said they could not do anything!

DIRTWRKS

Monkey
Aug 13, 2003
Canada EH !
Fury said:
Did you use your credit card to pay through paypal?

Yeah, I used my regular account which is tied to my Credit Card but Paypal states that you must file a report within one month of any problems with your transaction to be covered by any of their recovery services etc. I did not file at the time since I gave the kid the benifit of thought that he had got the address screwed up etc.

Fury

Monkey
Oct 9, 2002
Toronto, Canada
DIRTWRKS, call your credit card company and tell them there is a problem; they will handle it. As long as you haven't received a product your credit card company will take the money back from paypal and tell them to go 'F' themselves. Thats the way mine works anyways.

8it

Chimp
Apr 6, 2003
NYC
Plus if you complain to your credit card this person could get in trouble, i believe ripping people off over the internet falls under mail fraud and maybe even credit card fraud

RIDE4LIFE

Chimp
Oct 25, 2004
I baught some brakes off this guy, i baught some hayes mag hydros, he wanted me to ship first I REFUSED, he blocked me 20 min later, hes unblocks, he says, HEY, i will shipp first but when you get then send the money to this account number, i was like ok, i received the brakes, they had NO fluids in them, pistons where pushed out, sent wrong adaptors forgot to include the bolts, there where kinks in the lines, he said he knew nothing about, ok, then i was going to ship the brakes back to him HE FLIPPED OUT and said NO! ur shipping me my money or im taking you to small courts claims? i was like no im shipping ur brakes back, he comes back on hes like i have another hayes mag brakeset THEY WORK FINE JUST TOOK THEM OFF MY DEMO9 i was like ok.. so hes susposed to be shipping tomorrow. hopefully he doesnt try to rip me off..... i have all his info if you want. just not the adress i have his name, phone and location.

bb7rider

Chimp
May 14, 2004
campbell river b.c
wellbuddy if u want your wheel,call canadapost and do something about it..i sent it like along time ago..i havent received emails for you for so long,i never go on ride monkey the only reeason im replying is b ecause someone sent me a link to this..so whatever dudee

Jul 19, 2002
Vancouver Washington
Refund the guys money he never got the wheel because you never sent it.
If you did, prove it with a tracking number and don't give a lame excuse I didn't get one because I was broke and couldn't afford to send it that way. I always send my stuff with a tracking number.

dG video

I blew a mod to get this title
Feb 25, 2004
vermont
bb7rider said:
wellbuddy if u want your wheel,call canadapost and do something about it..i sent it like along time ago..i havent received emails for you for so long,i never go on ride monkey the only reeason im replying is b ecause someone sent me a link to this..so whatever dudee
You cant just keep his money bro, its STEALING. I suggest you settle this and learn your lesson cause you wont have many teeth in the future.... :nope:

Slugman

Frankenbike
Apr 29, 2004
Miami, FL
bb7rider said:
wellbuddy if u want your wheel,call canadapost and do something about it.
Canada Post isn't responsible for it - You are! You are the one who took his money, and now you owe him the parts. Unless you can prove that Canada post is at fault, the legal responsibility is still yours.

bb7rider said:
i never go on ride monkey the only reeason im replying is b ecause someone sent me a link to this..so whatever dudee
Glad to hear you don't come here often, stick with PinkBike - you seem to have the right mentality and attitude for it.

RIDE4LIFE

Chimp
Oct 25, 2004
Hey, Just don't do deals with this kid period. he seems and is a big idiot, he never sent my other set of brakes, and when he sent the bolts/pistons/adaptor so i could make them in working order, he sent them COD for 15 dollars and only sent 5 bolts. I got the lady to open the package at GreyHound, so i got GreyHound to ship them back to him. Now, all he wants to do is fight me. i have his name adress, ect everything if you want it. Cathy is his mom, the kids name is Jon.

Cathy Enns
528 Quadra Avenue, Campbell River, BC V9W-6V2
(250) 287 - 2977 :nope: WHATCH OUT!

DIRTWRKS

Monkey
Aug 13, 2003
Canada EH !
RIDE4LIFE said:
Hey, Just don't do deals with this kid period. he seems and is a big idiot, he never sent my other set of brakes, and when he sent the bolts/pistons/adaptor so i could make them in working order, he sent them COD for 15 dollars and only sent 5 bolts. I got the lady to open the package at GreyHound, so i got GreyHound to ship them back to him. Now, all he wants to do is fight me. i have his name adress, ect everything if you want it. Cathy is his mom, the kids name is Jon.

Cathy Enns
528 Quadra Avenue, Campbell River, BC V9W-6V2
(250) 287 - 2977 :nope: WHATCH OUT!

Yeah, I wish I would have known about him before so I would not have gotten screwed over..... in any case several other fellow MONKEYS have also sent me a PM about bad deals with him. They should also post there messages here so we make sure this guy never gets to try and sell anything again. I already have alll his personal info etc. but at this point not much I can do, I was thinking of contacting his parents but not sure that will do much either, he will end up getting his just reward one day, who knows I might make it out West next summer and then I might try to settle my account with him.....

KleinMp99

Monkey
Nov 5, 2001
United States
bb7rider said:

I hope somebody kicks your ass real soon.

RIDE4LIFE

Chimp
Oct 25, 2004
Yeah my mom was talking to his mom before i transfered money, and she was all nice then tried to screw me over with bolts so they could get an extra 15 bux...

bb7rider

Chimp
May 14, 2004
campbell river b.c
lol ride4life,you told me you just wanted me to send caliper/bolts,i sent 12 torx bolts,and mounteing bolts and a single piston.and you didint eceept the colllect charge,that is not my fault..i told you i would send you the oteher brakes but you told me to just send the piston and the bolts.therefor you are at fault

DIRTWRKS

Monkey
Aug 13, 2003
Canada EH !
bb7rider said:
lol ride4life,you told me you just wanted me to send caliper/bolts,i sent 12 torx bolts,and mounteing bolts and a single piston.and you didint eceept the colllect charge,that is not my fault..i told you i would send you the oteher brakes but you told me to just send the piston and the bolts.therefor you are at fault

Yeah, Yeah it's never your fault.......maybe you should spend less time riding a bike and more time in school learning how to spell and act responsibly !

DIRTWRKS

Monkey
Aug 13, 2003
Canada EH !
bb7rider said:
may b you should call canadapost again.i have set the wheel a long time ago as i promised...

I keep checking with Canada Post every week and it's been over 4 months now ! They basically told me they don't have it, they have a national Lost & found depot where all mislabeled packages end up if they can not be delivered or returned to the sender.
They also open up the packages and catalogue them by description and they do not have anything resembling a bike wheel, also I can not beleive you did not even insure the wheel since the first $100 is at no extra cost.
Looks like there's only one place where that wheel could be and you are the only one who knows where that would be.

RIDE4LIFE

Chimp
Oct 25, 2004
bb7rider said:
SERIOUSLY I told you to send the piston 12 torx bolts and 8 mounting bolts and the 6 inch adaptor, guess what showed up in the package 5 torx bolts and 1 mounting bolt no piston no adaptor, im not going to accept the charge of 13 dollars or 15 dollars wich ever one it was, so thats why i refused it cause i got bolts for free from my shop and paid 18 dollars to replace the 2 bent and snapped pistons then paid another 15 or somthing to get them both bled, so there for, why waste 15 dollars on 6 bolts? that wont even hold the adaptor onto the fork.

bb7rider

Chimp
May 14, 2004
campbell river b.c
there was 12 torx bolts and 8 mounting bolts,the piston and the adaptor was not included,if you wanted it you could pay me for it why would i give YOU something for free...considering how imature you are..this kid was saying he ****ed my mom...and then hes her pimp lol how imature..and dirtwrks it did come with the 100 insurance but how can i claim that without receipt

bb7rider

Chimp
May 14, 2004
campbell river b.c
RIDE4LIFE said:
SERIOUSLY I told you to send the piston 12 torx bolts and 8 mounting bolts and the 6 inch adaptor, guess what showed up in the package 5 torx bolts and 1 mounting bolt no piston no adaptor, im not going to accept the charge of 13 dollars or 15 dollars wich ever one it was, so thats why i refused it cause i got bolts for free from my shop and paid 18 dollars to replace the 2 bent and snapped pistons then paid another 15 or somthing to get them both bled, so there for, why waste 15 dollars on 6 bolts? that wont even hold the adaptor onto the fork.
though you said the lines were kinnked lol :dancing:

DIRTWRKS

Monkey
Aug 13, 2003
Canada EH !
bb7rider said:
i did get a receipt but its been while ,and i oviously dont have it .who keeps a receit for over 4 months

Who keeps a receipt, !!! How about someone who sends off an item and is constantly advised afterwards that the receiver never got it.

In the past you always claimed that you never got any insurance on it and now you are telling me you did ! but that you lost it or threw it away... !

bb7rider

Chimp
May 14, 2004
campbell river b.c
i didint purchase insurance,it comes along with it i didint pay for it,also i threw it away about 2 weeks later and usaly it takes upto 14 buisness days to get to ontario with normal post.so i though ididint need it anymore

DIRTWRKS

Monkey
Aug 13, 2003
Canada EH !
bb7rider said:
i didint purchase insurance,it comes along with it i didint pay for it,also i threw it away about 2 weeks later and usaly it takes upto 14 buisness days to get to ontario with normal post.so i though ididint need it anymore

Hey are you retarded or what, first of all I am in Quebec not "Ontario" , also if you remember you told me the wheel was returned to you after a couple of weeks because you made a mistake in labeling the address, that should have been enough of a reason to hang on to the insurance receipt until I received it the second time you sent it. Maybe my wheel is in Ontario somewhere, Actually I can't blame you as much as blame your incompetent parents for letting you deal in selling bike parts on the net, your are obviously not mature enough to understand the proper procedures and take the required precautions to engage in such an activity.

RIDE4LIFE

Chimp
Oct 25, 2004
bb7rider said:
there was 12 torx bolts and 8 mounting bolts,the piston and the adaptor was not included,if you wanted it you could pay me for it why would i give YOU something for free...considering how imature you are..this kid was saying he ****ed my mom...and then hes her pimp lol how imature..and dirtwrks it did come with the 100 insurance but how can i claim that without receipt
ACTUALLY, Why you should give me the piston/adaptor for free, cause these brakes where susposed to be in WORKING ORDER. Now they didnt come with bolts, first of all, how is that working? and second of all, they dont work if you cant even put a pad in when the pins are snapped, third of all, if i could get the pads in it wouldnt get me anywhere cause they dont have oil :eek: so i had to go replace [ 2 ] pistons, oil, bolts, adaptor... and the lines ARE kinked just not bad enough for me to feel like spending another small fortune to fix that, and there was only [ 5 ] torx bolts [ 1 ] mounting bolt i'm not going to accept payen 15 dollars for that i said it BEFORE!

bb7rider

Chimp
May 14, 2004
campbell river b.c
for one,i have witnes's that saw the brakes before i sent them showing that the pistons were fine,so oivously you broke them well trying to put the pads in because you've never owned hydros before,for 2 i said id give youa piston for free,and i sent you a piston. also im not going to give you a free adaptor

Status
Not open for further replies.