Quantcast

bad weekend

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
eric bolling let go from fox....loses son.

would not wish the second on anyone.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Do you watch fox news? I spend a lot of time on the road in hotels so I do. Eric Bolling is partly responsible for a lot of mindsets that lead to the deaths of other people's kids. His kid probably killed himself out of embarrassment. There's a point you get to where your treatment of other people gets so out of line, for so long, you genuinely remove yourself from sympathy because you have shown that you are truly incapable of it yourself. He's in that club and opted out of humanity a long time ago.

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Do you watch fox news? I spend a lot of time on the road in hotels so I do. Eric Bolling is partly responsible for a lot of mindsets that lead to the deaths of other people's kids. His kid probably killed himself out of embarrassment. There's a point you get to where your treatment of other people gets so out of line, for so long, you genuinely remove yourself from sympathy because you have shown that you are truly incapable of it yourself. He's in that club and opted out of humanity a long time ago.
i'm trying to be kinder in my old age so.....

he went to university of colorado....50/50 chance he drank himself to death...