green tea 28t sprocket
14tcog
avid bb7

aznfreerdr08

Monkey
Aug 26, 2004
Concord, CA
not that much.
the fork i picked up from a friend for like 200 almost new. then i got the internals from NP for 100
then i got hooked up on the frame from Brad himself, the owner and builder of NP. i picked it up for 400(i think) and he included the king headset and the deity bars and stem for an extra 30.
the wheels i got for free. i traded a set of old 26in wheels to a guy who needed 26in wheels to seel his bike so he traded me the wheels
the brake my friend gave me for like 10
then those tires are new so they set me back like 60
that green tree sprocket was like 45
and i canibalized an old cassete to make that singlespeed kit.
and that bmx chain was like 15

so all in all it was basically under $900
DAMN IM GOOOD!

Aug 22, 2004
FEAR ME ^
Im likin my 36/16, which is pretty comprarable to a 25/11. Just happened to want a e13 crownwheel and got a good package deal (e13 crownwheel and bash, gusset 3 piece cranks $170), But im thinkin of downsizing to a 25/11. Anyone reccomend any beefy crownwheels?

O yea, nice bike...

Eatmyfood!

Monkey
Jul 17, 2006
Wish nemesis would lower the dirt jumpers like they do the Z1's. I love mine, but it's too tall.

aznfreerdr08

Monkey
Aug 26, 2004
Concord, CA
im loving the gearing. 2:1 has seemed perfect for me so far. easy enough to ride street and park, yet hard enough to pick up speed for those dj's.

im not sure, but i thought brad did make kits for dirt jumpers???

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
BIKE looks sick !!!
I love the sprocket !!! Seriously bad ass !

Wish nemesis would lower the dirt jumpers like they do the Z1's. I love mine, but it's too tall.

We can ! You jsut dont get the same increse in damping performance due to the shorter cartrige !
email us and we cans et you up with a kit for your DJ

Evil4bc

Turbo Monkey
Jun 17, 2005
Nor-Cal
What do you mean by "same increase in damping performance"?

The Z-1 have longer cartriges , so the Titanium travel reduction spacer has to be longer .. making the oil volume it holds larger this gives you better damping performance as there is more oild being help back by the internal Titanium spacer .

Honesty you wont notice the differnce , I do but I tune on avrage 5+ forks a day :banana:

Shoot me an email at Brad@nemesisproject.com and I can make a kit for your DJ

Eatmyfood!

Monkey
Jul 17, 2006
Really?!? I didn't mean to make you think you were getting a sale right away, but when I need my fork lowered to 80 I'll be SURE and contact you. Lowering my fork that much will mess up the geo. on my trek bruiser, and I'm not going to be getting this frame I designed built for while.